Archived I'm moving! Will I be able to transfer with my TL pay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm currently a style team leader, I'm moving to a new city (2hrs away) and the target at this location doesn't have any TL positions open. Will I be able to keep my pay? Will I be on the bench at the new location (I know my store manager will be happy to give me a good reference)? Or will I have to interview again?

Last edited:
I'm currently a style team leader, I'm moving to a new city (2hrs away) and the target at this location doesn't have any TL positions open. Will I be able to keep my pay? Will I be on the bench at the new location (I know my store manager will be happy to give me a good reference)? Or will I have to interview again?
Don't think you get to keep pay since it was your choice to move. I think the question is will they take away ALL of your pay down to a minimum team member wage.

[/QUOTE
you said they have no spots open for tl so I don’t think that can be an option to keep your pay

Most likely, they'll offer you experience pay, but not TL pay if you're not able to step into a TL position, they just can't justify it.

Don't think you get to keep pay since it was your choice to move. I think the question is will they take away ALL of your pay down to a minimum team member wage.
New pay chart says the adjustment for demoting from PG45 to 35 is -$4.00 so... if you were on the SrTL gravy train previously and you’re $20+, demoting might be lucrative if you can maintain hours. If you’re on the screwed over end of the spectrum, hell no. If you’re in the middle and are making like $18-19 now, you’ll come out ahead short term but be at base pay by the time everyone is at $15.

I was actually wondering this same thing. We are going to be buying a house in the next year or two and it may not be within driving distance to my current store.

Glad to hear that it is possible to keep pay, depending on the store location.

New pay chart says the adjustment for demoting from PG45 to 35 is -$4.00 so... if you were on the SrTL gravy train previously and you’re $20+, demoting might be lucrative if you can maintain hours. If you’re on the screwed over end of the spectrum, hell no. If you’re in the middle and are making like $18-19 now, you’ll come out ahead short term but be at base pay by the time everyone is at $15.

still salty they only offered me $17 :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back