Archived Importance of ESPs

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I've been working at Target as a cashier for about 6 weeks. I get red cards, but not as many as I should probably about 3 in that time. But I get ESPs pretty regularly, usually about 1 a day and sometimes 2. I'm really wanting to be kept after my probation period. Will my ESP count help me?

It might, but I just want to say during my 90 days, I never got 1 redcard. I came in on time, provided fast checkout, and always came in when asked and I was kept and moved on from there.

As long as you are a good worker, you should be kept, but getting alot of redcards won't hurt.

Go to work when you're scheduled. Show up on time. Don't be a drama queen. Smile. Say hi to everyone. Keep your job.
Unless your store is super crazy about redcards then don't worry about it, get one now and then and it's fine.

Hm, okay. Thanks for the advice. It seems like most of my supervisors like me. The store manager told me I was doing a good job up front, and talks to me a lot, telling me I do a good job. So I guess that's good. But, I also work at a very small store. We're the smallest target in a very large city.

My conversion score is infinitesimal and I haven't been fired yet, if that helps. :D If you get an ESP at the lanes, then kudos to you. They're something that normally isn't sold outside of Electronics, but if you can actually sell them up front, then your GSTL will like you quite a bit.

Your Electronics TM's will love you as well! It helps your store's AAR. Right now there is a contest going on for ESP's, so every little bit counts. I'm trying my best to try to get the rest of the sales floor and front end on board.

I was in a Target in Minnesota that had command hooks with ESPs on them at the checklanes. I thought it was a neat idea and probably really helped. I highly doubt that it would be approved in most stores though.

I was in a Target in Minnesota that had command hooks with ESPs on them at the checklanes. I thought it was a neat idea and probably really helped. I highly doubt that it would be approved in most stores though.

I've been to several stores that does that same thing. I really do think it helps!

We had some communication come through about a year ago that told us to put them on every checklane with command hooks and a summary of how they work.

BTS is a good opp to sell even the low dollar ones.
As I mentioned on another thread, I sold a lot for those high-dollar TI calculators. I'd tell the moms that it basically doubled the warranty time & guaranteed replacement if it crapped out, for just a few bucks.

We have them on hooks too. It's funny though, nobody ever seems to have interest in them...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back