Archived In side 90 days and I boned up....help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even though it's super easy to get canned during the 90 day period, it's not really anything that is worth getting fired over. A warning would do the trick. The ETL or LOD is probably going to ask why you did it in the first place. It's not like you crashed a wave into a pallet and ran away after everything fell over.

Although that would be a really funny story.

In his defense there are people that make you feel stupid on here at times when you're trying to get advice just because they don't agree with you or whatever the case may be. I think that's why I always respond nicely and try to help out cause it makes you feel like crap.

People can be a bit brutal here especially when someone seems to be showing what they see as a lack of professionalism.
There can also be a bit of a tendency smell blood.
By in large though, the folks here understand what it's like to work in retail and can be empathetic.

People can be a bit brutal here especially when someone seems to be showing what they see as a lack of professionalism.
There can also be a bit of a tendency smell blood.
By in large though, the folks here understand what it's like to work in retail and can be empathetic.

I agree that's why I just ignore those and keep on helping people :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back