In the news

....Costco's shoppers are all members, whereas Target doesn't have a membership for its customer base. Costco's guests are known by the company and being a member is akin to joining a club (or even entering a church, for some members). This makes guests somewhat committed to accepting a proper behavior and building a trustworthy relationship with what they have become a member of. If a member is caught shoplifting, the membership will be canceled for life.
Something really worth considering. Not only shoplifting, but if a member is intentionally abusive towards a Costco employee, they have on occasion had their membership terminated.

This brings to mind another article, Costco workers reveal 33 things they'd love to tell shoppers, but can't
"Costco is my second family," a Costco employee from Ohio told Business Insider. "They really take care of their employees and look out for them. Anytime there is an abusive member, management is awesome about stepping in and taking over so we don't have to stand there and get screamed at."
One wishes Target would do the same. for its TMs. Target management really doesn't enforce a code of conduct on "guests" who enter our stores. Just because we don't force membership doesn't mean we should be treated like filth by a tiny but terribly time-consuming group of jackals.

About time

Looks like more hours will be cut.

Target is expected to lose $600million in profits due to crime,

About time

Looks like more hours will be cut.

Target is expected to lose $600million in profits due to crime,

let us adorn our store with the heads of our enemies like the days of old. I say good sir that'd do trick in a jiffy.

or just let us throw hands

okay I'll settle for being rude to the crazy crack head lady smoking meth in the fitting room

okay we'll just stand there and take it cos profit over all else and liability lawyer blah blah

let us adorn our store with the heads of our enemies like the days of old. I say good sir that'd do trick in a jiffy.

or just let us throw hands

okay I'll settle for being rude to the crazy crack head lady smoking meth in the fitting room

okay we'll just stand there and take it cos profit over all else and liability lawyer blah blah
OMG I would lose my shit if someone was smoking anything in the fitting room!

I've heard of this happening at my store, with the mom yelling bloody murder because Department of Social Services was called to take the baby while mom was hauled away by police. (It was a pretty substantial and expensive pile hidden in that stroller.)
Another source of loss at my store is all the "sampling" done in Beauty. So much make-up defected out, it's nuts.
We started leaving opens in front as samples. We would also defect out quips, and cotton rounds. Saved a ton of money, but this was pre-covid. Haven't worked for spot in awhile

On the daily, we have meth smokers in the family restroom. Some stores in my area have lock keypads on the family restroom now.
That's just a pain for TMs. They should make it use quarters like aldi shopping carts... you get it back when you leave.
What does meth smell like, when smoked?
It's sweeter imo. I hate walking through a cloud of pot... the musk makes me wanna gag.

Wow 17 thefts and several clothes changed.
Had to hit that dollar amount before an arrest could be made

Why does it figure that the guy who wrote this works for Triangle Capitol, the people who specialize in gutting companies and selling off the pieces after firing all the people.
Fuck him very much.
The people making "patriotic " beer and gendered chocolate are getting it from the same companies that make the generic company brands.
Which would be the same companies that make the name brands.
Grifters selling generic quality for premium prices.

Last edited:
Why does it figure that the guy who wrote this works for Triangle Capitol, the people who specialize in gutting companies and selling off the pieces after firing all the people.
Fuck him very much.
The people making "patriotic " beer and gendered chocolate are getting it from the same companies that make the generic company brands.
Which would be the same companies that make the name brands.
Grifters selling generic quality for premium prices.
I believe it is called private label branding when you just repackage the same product from the same producer.

I worked at a Kraft Marshmallow plant almost 40 years ago and they did that.

We used the same marshmallows for Kroger and Kraft.

All we did was switch out the bags as needed.

I believe it is called private label branding when you just repackage the same product from the same producer.

I worked at a Kraft Marshmallow plant almost 40 years ago and they did that.

We used the same marshmallows for Kroger and Kraft.

All we did was switch out the bags as needed.

Thanks.
I knew the concept, didn't know what it was called.

Back