Archived Infant flat

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the deal w the infant flat in Supers? We received deep shelves. And they want the baby gates on a second shelf. You can’t attach the gate divider up with the displays. I’m thinking we got pogs and fixtures as if hq thinks we have a different setup.
The booster pog wants 3 shelves.
Anyone else get these pogs and shelves for the flat??

What is the deal w the infant flat in Supers? We received deep shelves. And they want the baby gates on a second shelf. You can’t attach the gate divider up with the displays. I’m thinking we got pogs and fixtures as if hq thinks we have a different setup.
The booster pog wants 3 shelves.
Anyone else get these pogs and shelves for the flat??
Not a Super but our boosters are at the end of our play yard aisle and we added 3 - 48" Deep HC shelves. We also had to build and put blocker boxes behind merchandise to avoid over pushing, LOL! It looks stupid but it's what the planogram called for so we set it the way we saw it.

Not a Super but our boosters are at the end of our play yard aisle and we added 3 - 48" Deep HC shelves. We also had to build and put blocker boxes behind merchandise to avoid over pushing, LOL! It looks stupid but it's what the planogram called for so we set it the way we saw it.

Same. Until they try to overpush the things and crush the boxes. Push harder Karen.

Yeah we got the new 48s and blocker boxes as well. What I'm curious about is, at least when we set it a couple weeks back, there were big unmarked spaces on the shelf. The line listings had something like RESERVE ITEM with an actual DPCI that led nowhere. Can't recall if the item description for that DPCI said Reserved Item or whatever as well.

Made a 'note to self' to go back and check it at some point to see if that item ever populates. Haven't done it yet. Been crazy this week setting personal care trying to get ahead of the game. Especially since we haven't had label strips OR the ability to tie any pogs all week. Fun times.

Yeah we got the new 48s and blocker boxes as well. What I'm curious about is, at least when we set it a couple weeks back, there were big unmarked spaces on the shelf. The line listings had something like RESERVE ITEM with an actual DPCI that led nowhere. Can't recall if the item description for that DPCI said Reserved Item or whatever as well.

Made a 'note to self' to go back and check it at some point to see if that item ever populates. Haven't done it yet. Been crazy this week setting personal care trying to get ahead of the game. Especially since we haven't had label strips OR the ability to tie any pogs all week. Fun times.
An item conversion was supposed to have happened on Jan 21st last week. Yes we set early, had no choice in the matter due to the looming, dreaded week of 2/3 (Beauty and Cosmetics). Guess what?! The 21st carne and went, items still don't scan and show as legal is the system.

Check your My Support page. They sent out communication that there was a "glitch." They supposedly fixed it and are resending new label strips to fix the issue. That communication was sent out yesterday! I have no time to backtrack! Fuck that! Giving the label strips to the TL of the area to go fix!

An item conversion was supposed to have happened on Jan 21st last week. Yes we set early, had no choice in the matter due to the looming, dreaded week of 2/3 (Beauty and Cosmetics). Guess what?! The 21st carne and went, items still don't scan and show as legal is the system.

Check your My Support page. They sent out communication that there was a "glitch." They supposedly fixed it and are resending new label strips to fix the issue. That communication was sent out yesterday! I have no time to backtrack! Fuck that! Giving the label strips to the TL of the area to go fix!

Yeah I had forgotten about the item conversion thing, that was something separate. I'm talking about there being a big space on each shelf of the boosters, almost like a display goes there, but instead of a display, the line listing just shows "reserved item" or something along those lines. I asked a few people and they had never seen that before. So I don't know. Maybe it is the same as the item conversion issue and it's just the displays haven't gotten the converted DPCI or whatever. Either way, there's a big empty space on each shelf right now.

Yeah I had forgotten about the item conversion thing, that was something separate. I'm talking about there being a big space on each shelf of the boosters, almost like a display goes there, but instead of a display, the line listing just shows "reserved item" or something along those lines. I asked a few people and they had never seen that before. So I don't know. Maybe it is the same as the item conversion issue and it's just the displays haven't gotten the converted DPCI or whatever. Either way, there's a big empty space on each shelf right now.

What's the class number of the DPCIs? If it is 94, then you know it's a display. Anything else and it's an actual item. I have seen displays listed as a reserves item before with no description. Usually happens when they don't know the display info yet and use it as a placeholder. But then they forget to backtrack and fix it once they do get the info.

We only got two new 48" shelves for playyards.

NextGen stores are weird.

What's the class number of the DPCIs? If it is 94, then you know it's a display. Anything else and it's an actual item. I have seen displays listed as a reserves item before with no description. Usually happens when they don't know the display info yet and use it as a placeholder. But then they forget to backtrack and fix it once they do get the info.

Good point. Not sure why I didn't think to check that. I was just so thrown off by the reserved thing, I guess. I'll check it out tomorrow if I get a few minutes to come up for air between sorting out these 2 signing pallets that came in right before I left today and getting everything for cosmetics in order.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back