Archived Instock people

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, our GOL would be at the store and after someones head if we weren't pushing research areas first (after food!). It's just common sense..

Today it was impossible to do everything on the task list. It's hard enough to scan the whole store for outs on one to two people in about two-to-three hours but to do research with the slow systems. We just did consumables and sale items.

You don't need to do everything as I understand it, just follow your regular research schedule unless specifically instructed otherwise. We did SA Outs for ad and that's it (per our district instructions.)

You don't need to do everything as I understand it, just follow your regular research schedule unless specifically instructed otherwise. We did SA Outs for ad and that's it (per our district instructions.)

Pilot stores need to do it all, I think. Non pilot stores follow their regular schedule, toggling to SAO for the non-research aisles. We had more than 90 RIGS today, though. What's up with that???

My ULV store usually has 80-120 RIGs on weekdays, so 90 is totally average for me. What are yours normally like?

We usually run around 30-40 RIGS tops. We have put a focus on all tm's making rainchecks and subs when they see an out (you see it, you own it) and announcing at huddles who has made the most rainchecks throughout the week. This significantly cuts down on RIGs.

We usually run around 30-40 RIGS tops. We have put a focus on all tm's making rainchecks and subs when they see an out (you see it, you own it) and announcing at huddles who has made the most rainchecks throughout the week. This significantly cuts down on RIGs.

0_0 Seriously? This would save us SO much time. I am absolutely speaking to my ETL about this tomorrow.

Another op for rainchecks are, when the front end does a raincheck for a guest. Have them tell a sftl or tm that a raincheck was done on this item & a pad is needed, etc...

I can't believe I never thought of that. I'm partnering with the SrGSTL the instant I see her and asking her to roll this out to all the GSTMs.

I can't believe I never thought of that. I'm partnering with the SrGSTL the instant I see her and asking her to roll this out to all the GSTMs.
Just tell her, all I need is the dpci number....shout it on the radio. I am working, call me! Make it a contest.

We have FINALLY got our Flow TL to get on board with pushing research areas first (after food, of course since it is always FOOD FIRST - /sarcasm/ - unless you're zoning, FIFO-ing or anything else) and the backroom backstocking those areas first as well. It has made a tremendous difference to have this cooperation/collaboration. Do you actually finish the task list daily and does this mean that every single item that doesn't come in is researched daily until it does?

Our store did this two years ago and it worked out great when we originally moved to six am. The flow busted their butts, did market, then each of the research areas with the instocks team right behind them.

Now our store is in shambles, it is like a prison riot where the team members have taken control of the store...well the team members that actually bother to show up. The leadership has no clue about anything, and is constantly working on maintaining the facade that they are competant.

They have two new team members doing research, I haven't don't instocks for a minute, and I just laugh thinking about how bad they are messing things up at my store.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back