Archived Instocks, when?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hay Instocks TMs when do you scan Meat, Pro and Bakery?

When you shoot pro and meat what happens with the pull? We push just single dates and most times what was shot pulls out product from new cases.

When you shoot bakery in a low volume store how does it work. We do not have our tables filled to capacity, we just cover the wood. That means we just have 2 or 3 of an item.

These scans and pulls seem to waist so many TMs time and the scans never seems to correct the numbers.

We don't shoot he pfresh areas on truck days or if the push from yesterdays truck isn't complete...so if we are lucky we shoot 2x/week. The market team pushes the batch. We are not low volume but we get WAY too much bakery for the tables. We over push as much as we can. We my supported the capacity but got nowhere. Maybe when they realize how much is getting qmosed due to outdates they'll change it.

We don't shoot he pfresh areas on truck days or if the push from yesterdays truck isn't complete...so if we are lucky we shoot 2x/week. The market team pushes the batch. We are not low volume but we get WAY too much bakery for the tables. We over push as much as we can. We my supported the capacity but got nowhere. Maybe when they realize how much is getting qmosed due to outdates they'll change it.

Been there, done that. What will happen next is that you don't get enough product, and bakery pog will be half empty.

Been there, done that. What will happen next is that you don't get enough product, and bakery pog will be half empty.

Forgot to mention, when I open on no truck days, I automatically do stand alone research to correct on hands and reset accumulator if there are issues. Everything should be backstocked from truck within 3 hours.

Forgot to mention, when I open on no truck days, I automatically do stand alone research to correct on hands and reset accumulator if there are issues. Everything should be backstocked from truck within 3 hours.

I toggle into stand alone out of the task list if the count is not accurate..sometimes I just do stand alone.

"Everything should be back stocked from the truck in 3 hours"

We are low volume, our freezer pallet was about 160 Thursday. We have a truck tomorrow. We have 5 full racks, half a palet and a tub full of backstock in the freezer

Our last one was over 1000 altogether. How the hell are we supposed to get that worked and backstocked within three hours when there are only four people on the food team and the PAs and CTL won't help out?

Our instocks team scans p-fresh every day. We don't start until after the 7:30 pull has been pushed, all backstock completed and 20 minutes has passed.

we scan pfresh daily as well. We only usually have 2-3 of an item out also. If the pull hasn't been pushed yet, we help finish pushing, then scan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back