Archived Instocks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone notice how the RIG process has changed? I don't know how the Out of Stock post-its are getting out because the RIGs don't bring us to the 0 on hand locations anymore. They seem to be bringing us to mostly CL and battery counts. Also a good number of RIGs are locations where we have product over capacity.

They are obviously fundamentally changing the position. I just wish they had the guts to be upfront about it.
Thank you. I haven't used one post it since we got them last Monday. I have had zero 0 OH since the new process. I know we have to be out of something...?

So excited for tomorrow's "endcaps/sidecaps/checklanes" day on instocks where I'm pretty sure just like the last 3 or so weeks I'll be the only one scheduled do do the whole store. Or in reality, spend 45 minutes on checklanes responding to backups, looking up DVDs and dealing with guests on my way to/from electronics. Then try and get through the rest of the store in the last couple of hours while the ETL tells me I'm working too fast or whatever.

Kind of tired of giving a damn about the process and right now its just keeping busy until I can clock out.

Flow team be like- "backstock? LOL, I can make this fit, hold my beer!"

Thank you so much for that laugh. I have never laughed so hard before at a post. THIS is my flow team, completely. That and this

My personal fav is "cram it full until you break the fixture then push two more".

love my flow team.

My personal fav is "cram it full until you break the fixture then push two more".

love my flow team.

The worse ones were deodorant and vitamins.
I can't tell how many of those damned front rails I had to jury rig or replace because people had jammed too much product in and broken the pins.
And how is it possible to put so many bottle behind a pusher that you break the spring?
Those things are sharp too.

The only thing worse than that was going through the tub of pushers because the plano team kept mixing the broken ones in with the new ones.

Is this normal? Is it a good thing or bad thing that this is only how many my store had today?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    594.7 KB · Views: 30
@RunForACallBox, it's obviously a non scan-all day for your store. Completely normal with the new process. This is when other instocks tasks should be done, such as OUTS (on whatever areas of your store need it) and keeping up PTM aisles.

@RunForACallBox, it's obviously a non scan-all day for your store. Completely normal with the new process. This is when other instocks tasks should be done, such as OUTS (on whatever areas of your store need it) and keeping up PTM aisles.
Well I meant more like is it normal to only have 15. I've been doing Instocks for months now, even on non RSCH days it's never been that low with RIGs. I was surprised when I checked it at 9. I flew through them in about 15 min. though so that was a plus!

Well I meant more like is it normal to only have 15. I've been doing Instocks for months now, even on non RSCH days it's never been that low with RIGs. I was surprised when I checked it at 9. I flew through them in about 15 min. though so that was a plus!

It's light but maybe if you are at a small store. Once in a great while before we did the research only then research and outs again, we would get a tiny task list and then later in the morning another list would drop. Only it would be in blue not black typeface and even it would smaller than a standard list. So I would just check back a couple times to check to see if another list drops. I only got that way after missing that 2nd list totally one day.

You can call me biased here, but I would say us Perishables Assistants will probably have the easiest transition to a "Post Viper World".

Viper isn't just about knowing all the processes, but owning your area.

But then again, some might argue that Instocks effectively owns every area.

being a good PA doesn't involve just knowing all the processes, its about owning all the processes. Ordering your own inventory and maintaining it is the next level of researching.

I will say that In-stocks would have a much MUCH easier time (And would probably be the Chief-go-to Trainers, for a Viper Transition) than, the Backroom/Sales Floor Team Members would.

Honestly Viper would probably make my life much much easier.

My first statement was in agreement with your post. In P-Fresh, you own every little thing in your area. You own your processes. If it weren't for the CAFs, you'd already be doing Viper. And other than P-Fresh, Instocks would by far have the easiest transition of any team in the store because of their in-depth understanding of the logistics process, sales floor presentation, and guest service.

It's light but maybe if you are at a small store. Once in a great while before we did the research only then research and outs again, we would get a tiny task list and then later in the morning another list would drop. Only it would be in blue not black typeface and even it would smaller than a standard list. So I would just check back a couple times to check to see if another list drops. I only got that way after missing that 2nd list totally one day.
Yeah we are a ULV store. But Ive never saw another task list drop in...

^ You might not, but just posting up the possibility. I didn't know it could happen until it did. One of those odd ball pieces of knowledge you tuck away just in case.

Yeah we are a ULV store. But Ive never saw another task list drop in...
The second task list drops in if there was a problem with the download and yes it is blue. It happened a lot when when the all-scan process rolled out a few years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back