Archived Insurance coverage question

Status
Not open for further replies.
To anyone that currently has Target’s medical insurance, I was wondering if it covers any preventive care (for example a woman’s annual exam). Does the deductible have to be met first before it covers anything?

I should become eligible for insurance this year but I can’t see any of the options until open enrollment.

Preventative care needs to be covered at no charge, by law (for the moment).

Not sure about Target, specifically, but even without the law many insurance companies cover preventative at 100%, anyway.

If you are paying for benefits, now. Yes. It sounds like you are not now. Wait till to date & then get it done. Go on ehr for more info.

Enrollment will be in Feb but coverage begins April 1st.
The majority of plans will cover most preventative care (wellness check-ups, paps/mammograms, etc).

Also, you can get coverage and plan info on the 26th on pay and benefits.

I don't want to start a new thread for this question, but our ETLs have talked about open enrollment and said all TMs should log in, even if you shouldn't be eligible for coverage, just to make sure you don't end up paying for insurance (plus the huge tobacco user surcharge!)....does anyone know of any TM within 90 days who have ever ended up accidentally eligible for benefits? Eligibility is determined based on the most recent 12 months, right?

I don't want to start a new thread for this question, but our ETLs have talked about open enrollment and said all TMs should log in, even if you shouldn't be eligible for coverage, just to make sure you don't end up paying for insurance (plus the huge tobacco user surcharge!)....does anyone know of any TM within 90 days who have ever ended up accidentally eligible for benefits? Eligibility is determined based on the most recent 12 months, right?

Tms no, only tls

OK, cool. I'll probably check it, just to make sure, if I remember. But if I forget I won't stress about it too much. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back