I'm Lost! Integrity Hotline for a Team Member incident

maribee

always exhausted
I’ve seen a bunch of posts about how the Integrity Hotline doesn’t help when you call about HR or Leadership, but does it do anything when you call about another team member who’s at the same level as you? A TM has been harassing me for the past couple months, and has been talked to by my GSTL and ETL. Along with the fact that he’s a caught thief, I’m surprised as to why he hasn’t been fired yet. I emailed the hotline and they said they transferred it to the HR hotline, but I don’t know how much good it will do me. Anyone have any idea?

Its primary focus is Loss Prevention.

HR issues relating to HR or management rarely get proper attention.

Talk to your SD, etl-hr & etl-ap. Hopefully, you have documented all events & have them ready for discussion. Also, ask for not to be scheduled with that tm.

Talk to your SD, etl-hr & etl-ap. Hopefully, you have documented all events & have them ready for discussion. Also, ask for not to be scheduled with that tm.
i talked to etl-ap along with my etl. i asked not to be scheduled with him and they said that was impossible. since he was caught stealing i’m hoping the hotline will actually do something about it.

Email the hrbp directly if your store leadership is not taking your concerns seriously. They don’t take harassment claims lightly

Email the hrbp directly if your store leadership is not taking your concerns seriously. They don’t take harassment claims lightly
Spot maybe investigating the events currently. There is some unanswered questions/missing details about the events.

Back