Archived Internal Investigations (Terms)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, today marks my fifth full month in role as an ETL-AP. I was curious about internals in other districts. If you're an ETL-AP, how many do you/your peers get in a year? Or if you have seen them at your stores, how often? I am closing my 7th case in 5 months and lead the district by quite a bit since being in role, I just feel like my peers don't take the time so that's why I'm asking..

AAA+ volume store here. But we are sitting at 29 internals. One more may be getting closed today.

Closed a group of five last week who were working with external subjects. 4th quarter ended up having a lot of seasonal internals.

LOL at all the people who think at orientation who think my HRTM is kidding when they tell all the new hires "Please don't steal, because you will get caught, it never fails". That's become the last thing my HRTM will say at the end of EVERY orientation class and they always think they're smarter than the thousands of cameras you CAN see and the few hundred you can't.

Hey guys, today marks my fifth full month in role as an ETL-AP. I was curious about internals in other districts. If you're an ETL-AP, how many do you/your peers get in a year? Or if you have seen them at your stores, how often? I am closing my 7th case in 5 months and lead the district by quite a bit since being in role, I just feel like my peers don't take the time so that's why I'm asking..

It depends on what kind of cases. Anything that falls under HR Policy is basically a freebie and really shouldn't count. I would say an average store may get 1-3 Merchandise, 1-3 Cash, and 10-15 HR Policy is my guess... but it depends on volume and demographic obviously.

Some ETL-APs take AP really seriously, while others don't. You obviously take it seriously, and your predecessor may have not. My store has had about 3 in the past 4 months.

How much do you make as an AP ETL? Tell me about your bonuses. And of course your hopes and dreams.

Every store is different. Staffing is different, ETL-AP LOD shifts are different, clientele of employees is different, how well product is secure is different, etc etc etc. apples and oranges. You can't really compare.

Every store is different. Staffing is different, ETL-AP LOD shifts are different, clientele of employees is different, how well product is secure is different, etc etc etc. apples and oranges. You can't really compare.

Right, its all about the shortage numbers from inventory. An AP is supposed to identify where shortage is occurring and find ways to stop the bleeding. In some stores, internal theft may be a large contributor to the total, in others it may not. An ETL-AP may not pull as many internals as another store, but they may have spent more time in Receiving and found a training error among a few TMs that could cause ten times as much shortage throughout the year than a single internal. Go where the data leads you.

Between October 2014 when the store opened and last September, my previous ETL closed 17 internal cases, 12 of which were theft. Because she closed so many she was promoted to District Investigator. My new ETL has closed 4 theft cases (including on the old etl started but left before being able to close it) and at least 2 HR policy violations.

Hahaha okay. Will you put in a good word for me?

I want to know how much an AP ETL makes a year. GO!!!!!!!!

I've been in my store for 6 months, I've gotten 1 merch case, 3 POS cases, and I dunno how many HR policies because nobody cares about those

ASANTS but more than that all districts are not the same. In my district you are required to have at least one internal open at all times. Even if you got nothing, pick a TM at random and watch them for a couple weeks, log their activity, etc.

I've been in my store for 6 months, I've gotten 1 merch case, 3 POS cases, and I dunno how many HR policies because nobody cares about those

ASANTS but more than that all districts are not the same. In my district you are required to have at least one internal open at all times. Even if you got nothing, pick a TM at random and watch them for a couple weeks, log their activity, etc.
My district is the same way...you have to always have internal open. A easy internal is HR - Policy for time clock abuse. If someone took a 16 min break...open a internal.

The freebies are the ones that are send via e-mail from the investigation center showing that someone pocketed and redeemed a gift card

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back