Interview?

Inboundbeast

ETL SE
The store director wants to meet with me during hiring event? I am a former TM but i have shown interest in rejoining my old store. I was told it was just a conversation.. any tips?

Open availability
Guest centric
Show ‘passion’, interest, energy
Willing to learn new things
Interested in overnight ?

No complaining about why you left
No mention of the good ole days
How things ‘used to get done’
Part of the reason why transfers don’t work out : ‘ASANTS’ - comparing

Spot loves people who drink the kool-aid and think Target management and processes are the greatest things since sliced bread. Don’t say anything negative about why you originally left Spot, or anything negative about your current job, or anything negative, period. Spot loves upbeat positivity. Good luck!

How long have you been gone? If it is under 90 days, they can just reinstate you, which wouldn't require an official interview. Also, most stores are adding trucks like crazy, so if you were good, they will want you back.
I got lucky they gave me a single lol

Attachments

• A949924A-90E1-4340-8342-7847926CCDDC.jpeg
    A949924A-90E1-4340-8342-7847926CCDDC.jpeg
    132.6 KB · Views: 24
How long have you been gone? If it is under 90 days, they can just reinstate you, which wouldn't require an official interview. Also, most stores are adding trucks like crazy, so if you were good, they will want you back.
It’s been over a year now and SD’s have changed but people keep mentioning me so i think the new SD was intrigued

Back