Archived Interviewing for cashier position

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update.

Actually attended the hiring event at the OG store, and had two interviews. the first interview went pretty well with a TM lead. Then i had a second interview with the HR lady, and only asked me two or three quesdtions. shje senmt me home telling me to expect a call for a third interview if they decide to move foward. a lady before me interviewed three times the same time as me and got hired. So i dunno at this point. I might end up stil transfering my app to the other store if this one is a no go.

Usually when they do interview at the event they will tell right there and then if you got hired. I would try and transfer the app to the other store.

Update.

Actually attended the hiring event at the OG store, and had two interviews. the first interview went pretty well with a TM lead. Then i had a second interview with the HR lady, and only asked me two or three quesdtions. shje senmt me home telling me to expect a call for a third interview if they decide to move foward. a lady before me interviewed three times the same time as me and got hired. So i dunno at this point. I might end up stil transf ering my app to the other store if this one is a no go.

Interview at the other store ASAP.

Don't let the first store hold you on a string by seeing if they find somebody better

I'm gonna be honest, I'm not sure a store needs three interviews for a cashier position. Should just be one and done, I can only see #2 interview being appropriate if there are real issues I.E couldn't finish interview, didn't get all information the store needed from you, etc.

Two interviews are usually the norm. Never seen a third interview, not saying this is the case but when they tell you "We'll call you back" after the second interview you more than likely didn't get the job.

For seasonal cashier, ETLs can do 1 and done interviews. Also for HL and SFS packers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back