Inventory

Rubber bands used in wacos in the backroom for like small items.

One of our aisles is completely screwed up because of a terrible TM that left a month or so ago.

Target then put a new hire TM in that aisle and he ended up quitting quickly.

I informed my TL that it needed to be re-auditted and offered to do it IF I COULD DO IT ALL AT ONCE.

He declined so it is still screwed up.

This makes no sense.

Last edited:
We have an entire section of salvage on the salesfloor. Pricepoints correct anyway.
On this note I have now been backup cashier a few times when these 0.00 items come thru. ONE TL told me to sell at 1.99 another said look up the item on mydevice and sell for the online e price...?

On this note I have now been backup cashier a few times when these 0.00 items come thru. ONE TL told me to sell at 1.99 another said look up the item on mydevice and sell for the online e price...?
depends on store and item. At my store we're usually pretty solid with salvage. If it has a clearance sticker on it then I'll honor that price. Else I'll open the price match app and get the online price. Else just 1.99 lol.

-_- we didnt start prep until yesterday we have inventory at 6 am tomorrow. They are tryong to force the closing team of 9 people to have the whole store ready. I would like to quit now :/ and our sd is refusing to let anyone out forcing us to take second and third lunches to get done -_- rip

-_- we didnt start prep until yesterday we have inventory at 6 am tomorrow. They are tryong to force the closing team of 9 people to have the whole store ready. I would like to quit now :/ and our sd is refusing to let anyone out forcing us to take second and third lunches to get done -_- rip
No one has really started prepping the backrooms and ours is next week. We've had visitors coming several times the last couple of weeks but I'm not seeing any intensity from mgt??? Is the new normal now??

No one has really started prepping the backrooms and ours is next week. We've had visitors coming several times the last couple of weeks but I'm not seeing any intensity from mgt??? Is the new normal now??
Ugh! We had a visit evefy day thr week before ours. Wish we had known that was the reason. We get walks so damned much we didnt notice thr difference 🙄 I really freaking hope it isnt the new normal. I javw noticed our prep going from doing bits and pieces for 3 weeks before to just barely skirting into the day of the last few years though :/

14hrs. . . . 14hrs to finish doing the store this new company sucks. Rgis did it in 4 to 5 hrs every year. And they trashed our store doing it rgis wasnt the best but freaking hell they didnt drag their feet and destroy each department 😡

Wow... That's some crazy shit.
yup! haha. This is how it was told to me

SD Hired this guy because they had good exp with each other in the past. Apparently, tech used to have these tables and covers to show off demos and stuff? Idk but they had to do it for a tablet once but they didn't have it. So this genius TL Requisitions a tablet to use as a demo LMAO. SD was PISSED.

This and a lot more stuff to the point where I think they demoted him and basically said "You can either quit or we can fire you" and I think he like put his 2 weeks in or what ever and in the last week he was demoted to cashier and the SDs reasoning was along the lines of "YOu have scheduled lunches and breaks." Basically saying. Do the barefucking minimum lol

Sure! Blame the guy who quit!

Like many problems, the root cause here is a TL.
True now that I think about it.

The guy that quit was replaced by a total new hire and he also quit.

I did it for a while and told my TL is needed to be completely re-auditted.

He refused to allow me time to do it because "no hours".

I then worked that aisle for a while and audited it some.

The TL then gave it to ANOTHER new hire.

I guess the TL rather wait and see how the inventory goes in the next month.

14hrs. . . . 14hrs to finish doing the store this new company sucks. Rgis did it in 4 to 5 hrs every year. And they trashed our store doing it rgis wasnt the best but freaking hell they didnt drag their feet and destroy each department 😡
Regis did it in 14 for us. They even had red shirts doing some of it.

You dont need to stress about inventory if you just throw all of your boxes in the compactor *taps forehead*
Can we all just remember to sweep back the overpacks to the DC? We have more junk for you to dispose of.

Back