IR Removal

Did I miss the final disposition on the Embark Quad Camp Chairs? They have been in Receiving on hold for months and take up a major amount of room . The DPCI is 514918294. Thanks.

I sent a myhelp on them last month to see if we missed the final disposition. I was told to keep on holding them, that a decision hadn't been made yet.

I'm also still waiting on them to decide what to do with the one spot mail box things that dropped in a few weeks ago. I don't not have space to keep holding this stuff for weeks/months.

How do you pull up the recall data sheet?
In the dropdown menu that you use to get to Outlook, myDay, myTime, etc on the right side there is a link to QA Recall date sheet. I don't remember exactly what it is called but clicking that brings up a spreadsheet that has most of the recalls listed. There is a bunch of info about each IR on there, including the reason why it was pulled. It includes most of the recalls, but sometimes things get left off.

I picked those when they went recall and they were still on hold status when I quit. If not just hang on to them, I find they would drop it a couple times for a final if you didn't clear them all the first time.

There’s some recall that’s been there since before I started Target. I did an inventory of all the recalls, which the earliest date was Sept 2015. It was an item from the “Chicken of the Sea” brand. MySupport said to continue to hold it since it didn’t have a final disposition.
Gotta love when it’s illegal to sell in California but legal everywhere else.

Back