Archived Is it ok to get my both parents to come in while I'm on as a cashier and sign up for red cards?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i feel like target has moved on from pushing Redcards and have focused more on guest experience and surveys. As a cashier and as a guest, I would rather have the focus be on making sure that the guest gets a pleasant experience, where the cashier is friendly, and processes their transaction quickly and accurately, and not have to listen to a fake and unenthusiastic credit card sales pitch every time they check out. Fortunately, my current ETL-GE believes in this, and in the 4 months I've been working for Spot as a cashier, I only have 3 Redcards and have never been talked to about it. I rarely push them anymore since 95% of the time, the guest already has one or they never want one.

So it's two fold everything you said is true. We always miss our red card goal now and my ge doesn't care but I saw her almost full on cry because of some poor surveys we got.

I had heard a rumor that etl hrs get a pay bonus for making red card goal by the end of the year.

We have got bad surveys for the dumbest reasons. Transgender bathrooms, pride clothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back