Archived Is it possible to pull a CAF or fill a POG from a MyDevice?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Title is pretty self explanatory, just wondering it was possible or if i'd need to check out a PDA for this. If this has already been answered before then just leave the link in the comments. Thank you!

I wish. When I have to fill my moments and sales planners, I have both. Create with my MyDevice and pull with my PDA. My BR loves me.

The same with the walkie batteries. No one puts them in correctly. How the hell do they charge their cell phones ?

Oh my god you just hit my biggest pet peeve of the all the equipment!!!! How the fuck do you not know how to put a battery in a fucking charger????? I wonder how these people fuck? Cause I doubt they can even get themselves off, if you don't know which way the batteries go in?

The my devices run iOS. RfApps is a Microsoft developed program that allows you to do anything associated with backroom location management. It's more finely detailed but as I understand it, they will soon be voiding out using iOS and switching to Motorola handhelds soon that will allow limited use of RFApps. Let's only hope anyone using it is trained :eek:

10070767.gif

At least in my store, if you aren't a Backroom TM, you get no training on anything Backroom and then when the BR is "too busy" to do something they tell you to do it yourself, leading to bad BRLA.

10070767.gif

At least in my store, if you aren't a Backroom TM, you get no training on anything Backroom and then when the BR is "too busy" to do something they tell you to do it yourself, leading to bad BRLA.

That's when you call a TL or the LOD and ask them to pull for you because the backroom TM is "too busy."

10070767.gif

Our backroom team doesn't even get training. I was shown how to pull a CAF, how to backstock (not technique, just STO), and pick an SPU and was thrown to the wolves. I had been training on the wave/crown and stuff a week earlier because of SFS, but beyond that I had no backroom training. Learned everything via asking questions, educated guessing, and osmosis.

Now, however, when a salesfloor TM comes back and asks for a guest pull I'll show them how to pull items themselves so that they don't have to take me away from whatever I'm doing to do it for them. Now, most of the team is able to do one themselves and I'm only needed if they aren't able to make it to the backroom to get it themselves or if it's in a location they can't get to without a WAVE certified TM.

It's part of a backroom team members core roles to pull items for guests

No shit. :) But when they are pulling a Caf round and FF orders or I need stuff out of the stockroom on the opposite side of the store to where they are, why not get it myself if I can?

I tend to just grab a lot of stuff myself if I don't need a Wave and its an item I can lift. Doing that also means when I ask for help I get it.

Also it is a valid working function on the MyDevice.

I was actually trained by my backroom TL, who is very knowledgeable. Of course the training couldn't cover every excrutiating minutia of the logistics process, but I've learned a lot on here too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back