Archived Is it true?

Status
Not open for further replies.
😳 but but but where is the stuff from 6 aisles over going and who is doing it??? I love pogs but this thread is just getting worse and worse.
The aisle 6 is moving to one, the former pog team will set it and they will be doing it overnight

The aisle 6 is moving to one, the former pog team will set it and they will be doing it overnight

Are you saying it's better to work overnight then during the day when the store is open when you can provide guest service?! That sounds like talk of the old process and would be frowned upon at my store.

Are you saying it's better to work overnight then during the day when the store is open when you can provide guest service?! That sounds like talk of the old process and would be frowned upon at my store.
Can you do that transition without guest complaining where theirs stuff at? Or when will it be on the floor ? Or get a opu for those aisles ? It’s whats best for the business for the week at least

At my store, it is not the former POG team. But I am not sure if they all quit? I haven't seen them in months and I work open or closing most days of the week. I have done most of the POGs since I have been hired, the first one was with the POG team. After that random hardlines TMs some who had done it before some who were completely new to POGs. This time it's just random people from hardlines but a lot more people than I have ever seen work a POG. I really hope we are not switching beauty and OTC. I feel like I *just* did the beauty POG not even 3 months ago. Ugh, not the important first 5-6 isles of make up/skincare. Who knows maybe it won't be so bad but at least I know it could be the longest night of my life.

Last edited:
Didn’t your vitamins switch to a different aisle? We will be removing everything from 2 aisles to move the vitamin shelves to a new aisle.

That sounds like talk of the old process and would be frowned upon at my store.

That's why you have to mention it in the context of guest service and sales. A 12am to 8:30am truck/pog process would be objectively better for the guest experience because we would have product on the shelf ready for them to put in their baskets as soon as the store opens at 8, and that also makes it easier for dayside TMs to locate product for guests, which again means sales. When you put it like that it's hard for even the most strung out KoolAid junkies to fault you for it.

That's how I've mentioned it in the past and all of my leaders are well aware that I hate dayside stocking, but my schedule still has hours on it and I have yet to be coached for any fake performancing-out reason (or at all) so ASANTS I guess.

Didn’t your vitamins switch to a different aisle? We will be removing everything from 2 aisles to move the vitamin shelves to a new aisle.
Nope, vitamins & protein bars stayed in their same aisles, didn't even flip like feminine care did. The ones I can't keep straight yet are stomach remedies & allergy care & pain relief & first aid. A guest asked me today about something for his stomach, and I was all mixed up.

Only revisions and SPL. Large POG sets will be owned by previous POG TL or GM Leader and various TMs.

Cant wait for mid July for BTS. Just wanna get it over with, I've already begun prepping lol. Its going to be a shit show, CANT WAIT
wondering how you have begun prepping?? serious question. I'm confused as all get-out with my daily tasks as a GM Expert in rear seasonal ....

Hi everyone, first post here. Sooo...I’ve owned Bullseye’s Playground for about 2 months now and I’m in the midst of a full transition. Everything is being reset. This is my first reset and I only work 20-25 hours/week mind you! I optimistically thought I could handle it, but with all the transition push I just couldn’t keep up. Our POG team has helped me for the last two days, blessedly. This has been a major learning experience for me, to be sure.

I'm still on evening shifts doing auditing reshop etc. However because of BTS I'm getting 4 days a week. So there's that.

A rather bad note...my new area doesn't seem to have a dayside person/DBO. So I spend half the night doing push that no one did earlier. I can see they're rolling over pulls for my area too...

For the fiftieth time I find myself wondering how they expect TMs to do this on 20 hours a week, with 4 hour shifts... (And that's AT MOST)

Most team members are only getting scheduled 2-3 days...with open availability. And they expect those team members to forgo a second job to meet business needs with this shitty scheduling. How do you expect them to “own” their departments when you don’t give them the hours and are pissing them off with what they are getting?

Hi everyone, first post here. Sooo...I’ve owned Bullseye’s Playground for about 2 months now and I’m in the midst of a full transition. Everything is being reset. This is my first reset and I only work 20-25 hours/week mind you! I optimistically thought I could handle it, but with all the transition push I just couldn’t keep up. Our POG team has helped me for the last two days, blessedly. This has been a major learning experience for me, to be sure.
My bullseye owner did the transition in 8 hours and I moved my inbound team after the truck to stock it . It got done by 8 am

I'm still on evening shifts doing auditing reshop etc. However because of BTS I'm getting 4 days a week. So there's that.

A rather bad note...my new area doesn't seem to have a dayside person/DBO. So I spend half the night doing push that no one did earlier. I can see they're rolling over pulls for my area too...
Get with your gm 1 for support .

For the fiftieth time I find myself wondering how they expect TMs to do this on 20 hours a week, with 4 hour shifts... (And that's AT MOST)
You can’t. I have been in retail over 25 years, and I was put in a corrective action last week, FOR WORKING!

The thing I see happening is that most of this workload will be transferred to team leads when all the TMs are fired or quit due to them “not meeting expectations.” This is ultimately what they want though, because in my current store (district) the minimum wage will increase to $15/hour by the end of 2019. So, with less people in the store, Target will actually be doing better in payroll, even if the TLs start gaining all this extra responsibility that they were bitching to their TMs about 6 months earlier!

Most team members are only getting scheduled 2-3 days...with open availability. And they expect those team members to forgo a second job to meet business needs with this shitty scheduling. How do you expect them to “own” their departments when you don’t give them the hours and are pissing them off with what they are getting?
I was told I had “limited availability” during my verbal CA.
My availability is 7am-10pm, every day.

So it comes down to if you are not available 24/7, then you are worthless to Target. Good luck having a family or life outside of the Target.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back