Archived Is it true?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If your area is transitioning would your schedule still say you’re working in your area or would it say Presentation? I’m an owner and for some odd reason I’m scheduled for a few days with POG next week?...

Can't wait to see how someone completes a "it's only a revision" that is a 100% change.
No matter what percentage any revision would be easy for a non pog TM to do. All the fixtures stay the same, just change out the labels and move around product. I agree they’re stupid but definitely not hard

No matter what percentage any revision would be easy for a non pog TM to do. All the fixtures stay the same, just change out the labels and move around product. I agree they’re stupid but definitely not hard

You sound like people who say "It's only a revision." Then they get stuck in granola bars, baby toiletries, baby food, aircare, L'Oreal, writing instruments, lamps, or boys action toys for hours.

I never said they were hard. You either misinterpreted what I wrote or are trying to misquote me. They can be time consuming though.

And now we'll have the same people who don't rotate food on a daily basis doing their own revisions. Did you bother reading the granola bar thread I created? A 4.5 hour revisions resulting in over 100's of outdated bars.

And contrary to what people say, revisions do have fixture changes. Shelves move. New displays. New fact tags.

Those supposedly stop being a thing.

Oe1XoFC.png

Our health care area changed all over the place, and it wasn't quite done when I was there earlier this week. Everything moved. Some of the vitamins are in their same spots, but only a few.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back