Archived Is than anyway to find out manual caf goal times?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Etl starting to make the closer pull whatever the biggest auto fill sections are and it's really time consuming. 3 batches take like 2:30 to pull and I know the goal timers are way higher. It's a scumbag move throwing flows work on the closers. After 5 there is nothing we can finished because if takes until 9:30 to finish the pulls. It's a massive drain as well

Out autofills times have dropped from 11 hours to 5 and a half. This means the closer is pulling almost 5 hours of pulls in 2 hour just so flow can do less work even though they have six people in the backroom

Our closer has been doing that since we've been coming clean most days, but he actually likes to do it.

No goal time, but you can see the number of DPCIs and eaches in a batch using myprogress on the PDA, and then guesstimate from there.

On the rare occasion that we come clean well before closing, we drop one fillgroup manual at a time, pull, push, and backstock. Then drop another if time allows. My backroom TL makes a list of fillgroups with potential for high sales based on the ad each week, so whatever we drop will actually be needed on the floor. For example, if there's a big cartwheel promotion in market, we drop grocery manuals. Gift card offer for paper towels or TP? PAPR manual. But we rarely have time at night because we have to push everything and our guests drop a lot of SPUs.

I wish we could see pull times for manuals and price changes. I pulled a huge price change for WMNS several weeks ago, and I wanted to brag that I completed it in only X minutes.

Is all this work cutting into your bathroom time?

:D

Manual cafs are not timed for the metric. When the weekly metric report drops the only pulls that come through for grading are the autofills and scheduled caf's. Manual cafs can sit in the gun for weeks but it's not good to let them because they will interfere with the sales accumulator and autofills calculation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back