Archived Is that time

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got the lowest possible score in every category, including attendance, which was a shocker to me because I have never called out or been late to work ☹️. I was not really sure what happened, neither was the person delivering my review because she apologized a ton of times. I was told it wasn’t worth it to try and dispute any of the claims on there, so I just felt really sad but didn’t do anything about it, since I felt like maybe I was truly as terrible as they said I was. I try to be better now.. I hope they have noticed
Similar thing happened to me... My GSTL sat me down, raved about me, and was like you know we love you, blah blah blah. Told me I got the highest score... then she opened up the actual review paper and I got just the average one. GSTL got a little embarrassed and then mad. She told me, “they can only have so many of certain scores and that our stl goes in and adjusts them.” Funny to me, I got the worst score in attendance... never called out, never been late, and constantly come in when called.

Never really pushed the issue since what my GSTL said to me meant more than what was on the paper and the raises don’t mean anything since we all moved to $12.

I already know I'm going to get the short end of the stick for attendance reasons again, even though it's been better than in the past. And they'll claim the same thing about not being in my department enough when they're the ones pulling me out of my department mid-task. I've given up trying to please them as they'll always find something they don't like and never give people a merit raise that won't be wiped out by the next minimum pay bump. Good old Target, am I right?

Maybe they'll surprise us and give everyone the $1+the merit raise.

Let's be honest everyone is ION

They did that to one of my team member to bring his score down. And I was hell no , you don’t expect me to tell this person who goes above and beyond his center that he is just an average Joe. I said if they don’t give him the max I won’t deliver it. They need to change it to what I had. And eventually they did
My TL literally told me "This is what they made me give you and I don't agree with it at all. I've worked side by side with you and I know better." I also had both ETLs for those review seasons quit because of the same STL I had for both of the shitty reviews and one of those ETLs is a reference on my resume.

So no one would tell me how my self review should be written and it was due today. 😑
Mine was due today too! Guess what!? I didn't do it! I guess they have to fire me! LOL!

Guess who wrote their review on the first day and had it sent... only to get an email 2 days before the due date at our store to be shown I did it in the incorrect format. <THIS GUY> ...guess who isn't going to have time to have the STL release back to them... <THIS GUY>

I have a feeling I will be told I wrote my wrong but I did ask and was given half ass advice 🤷‍♀️

One positive thing is that this year for team members there is no review “budget” anymore. Stores are able to give review scores based on performance. Another change is that for STL’s and up there is no more review score at all. They still write their review and get feedback but no longer get an official score. Expect that either next year or 2021 to be applied to team members as well.

One positive thing is that this year for team members there is no review “budget” anymore. Stores are able to give review scores based on performance. Another change is that for STL’s and up there is no more review score at all. They still write their review and get feedback but no longer get an official score. Expect that either next year or 2021 to be applied to team members as well.
There was never a budget for reviews . Who ever made you drink that kookaid was wrong.

This is my first year writing a self evaluation and it's due next week.
Still absolutely no clue what to write on it :rolleyes:

This is my first year writing a self evaluation and it's due next week.
Still absolutely no clue what to write on it :rolleyes:
Look at the metrics , payroll, sales, and what you did this year to help any of those

One positive thing is that this year for team members there is no review “budget” anymore. Stores are able to give review scores based on performance.

Is this a AD(istricts)ANTS thing because we were told that there's still a "budget"

This is my first year as TL and I have no idea on how to write my self review. I asked an ETL but they were not a big help. I was told just bullet points of wins and ops. Is there a template? Can someone on here PM me and give me some advise please?

This is my first year as TL and I have no idea on how to write my self review. I asked an ETL but they were not a big help. I was told just bullet points of wins and ops. Is there a template? Can someone on here PM me and give me some advise please?

Gonna PM you

I can attest that in some districts, they will push back if you give too many 3's. My DTL said "If someone gets a 3, I need it to be backed up."
But that doesn’t mean there is a budget . And besides I never give 3’s without backing up . What I write in my team members reviews reflects their score . I have team members that go above and beyond their core roles and come up with ideas , take initiative and put those ideas to the test. The whole point of being a leader as I always say is make every team member a ,A player train them well and manage less.

Well the idea is that if everyone is a 3, your store has nothing to improve on (obviously not true). It would be nice if you could grade everyone simply on their own merits but instead you have to kind of grade on a curb of who is at the top and where do people fall in after them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back