Archived Is there a way of finding my TM number online?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mickey

Searching for a PDA
As my username states, I'm a noob when it comes to working at Target.

I've been working there for a whopping two days. I absolutely love the people I've met and the store in general, but...

Today was my second day of training, and I can't remember my Team Member Number for the life of me! Is there any way to access my number without asking for it from one of my bosses?

I'm painfully numb in the head, I know.

Thanks!

No way online that I know of. Only online access to anything is your schedule and that requires your TM# and eHR password. Just ask HR and they'll help you. Target isn't totally against you. New TMs are a daily/weekly occurrence in the life of a Target TM.

Asking HR would be all fine and dandy, but the thing is, the three days I've been there (counting orientation) I've already asked, and they wrote it on a tiny piece of loose leaf paper...and of course I misplaced it. Kill me now! :oops:

HR are some of the friendliest people in the store. Lots of new team members lose their numbers... I lost mine twice. Its not a big deal at all, you're not the first, and you'll certainly not be the last. It's all good dude

@RedDotNoob well, at least you show up to work. HR has to deal with TMs forgetting their numbers, forgetting to clock out/in for lunch, and forgetting to clock out/in to work. The job is yours if you want it. :)

Thanks for the replies everyone.

Not knowing my number and the lack of training in my position is really pulling me under. And I've only been there for a short time.

I have to be in at 6:30am, and have over a 20 minute drive. When I get there, I'm gonna have to find someone to help me get my number, do a punch correction for the last time I worked because I didn't have my number, punch in for the day, check out a walkie and a PDA (which I wasn't even trained to use)... then I have to find out what I'm suppose to even be doing because my leader didn't specifically tell me what to do, and of course he won't be in tomorrow. Gaaah :mad:

Thanks for the replies everyone.

Not knowing my number and the lack of training in my position is really pulling me under. And I've only been there for a short time.

I have to be in at 6:30am, and have over a 20 minute drive. When I get there, I'm gonna have to find someone to help me get my number, do a punch correction for the last time I worked because I didn't have my number, punch in for the day, check out a walkie and a PDA (which I wasn't even trained to use)... then I have to find out what I'm suppose to even be doing because my leader didn't specifically tell me what to do, and of course he won't be in tomorrow. Gaaah :mad:

If your TL is off that day and you haven't been given an assignment yet call the LOD.
They should know where you are going or at the very least who you should report to.

Don't worry too much about the training, it's SOP for Spot to throw dreck at the wall and hope enough of it sticks.
Just keep asking questions until you are sure of the answers.
Find the most grizzled, grumpy old timer and suck up to them.
There's a good chance they will know more than the TL and if you get in good they will be able to teach you tricks that will make the job a lot easier.

Any Team Lead can find your TM number on MyTime. Just have to find one to help you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back