Archived Is there any explanation of why the hours are so low in most stores?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you want to see where hours are going there should be a grid at the very back of the posted schedule that shows what each department got allocated to them and if they were spent.
Ours just has the store totals for each day and the week. Not broken down by department.

Golden Contributor store.. Or to pad bonus.. Your sales floor will never see those hours.. What my store does.
This.

We are low volume but continuously make sales. Depending on your stl the hours go to their bonus or, my current stl, will actually give them to the areas that most need them or special projects ie) the fixture room, getting ahead and padding cashiers so we have less backup calls ( I swear to god my store could careless about red cards or anything else except 1+1, no exceptions.)

This.

We are low volume but continuously make sales. Depending on your stl the hours go to their bonus or, my current stl, will actually give them to the areas that most need them or special projects ie) the fixture room, getting ahead and padding cashiers so we have less backup calls ( I swear to god my store could careless about red cards or anything else except 1+1, no exceptions.)

I could see padding cashiers cause if you have a good check out, you may get the card.. Cause if you have been waiting for a long time you just want the F out of the store, and won't give a chance to the pitch.

Our STL is a mixed bag, on one hand he guts hours but will spend big on equipment(PDA's and a new line for the unload.) So I can't bitch to much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back