Archived is this pair of denims appropriate?

Status
Not open for further replies.
They would be acceptable in our store. They are very cute, if I was skinny I would buy a pair.

I read your post while looking at the photos. I get what you mean because one of the photos from the link shows a faded area right on the butt section of the jeans which highlights that specific area a lot.

View attachment 4634

I thought they were nice jeans but....now this is all I can see! :p

I read your post while looking at the photos. I get what you mean because one of the photos from the link shows a faded area right on the butt section of the jeans which highlights that specific area a lot.

View attachment 4634
where is the butt??¿

you guys the pants finally came and they are not even as light as the picture not even close to what the picture makes it look like. I feel like its edited or its a misleading picture so yea I think I am just going to wear them they are blue though.

you guys the pants finally came and they are not even as light as the picture not even close to what the picture makes it look like. I feel like its edited or its a misleading picture so yea I think I am just going to wear them they are blue though.

Funny you should say that, picking SFS I see lots of target photography and I have figured out they blast the light at these products to obliterate subtle patterns on things or bring out highlights you can hardly see in person. Sometimes I get the beep of that is the item I need but I look back at the picture and think "Really this is it?" They hardly look alike.

View attachment 4634

Is there such a thing as womens jeans that don't do this? These jeans are totally fine.

That's good to hear! And even if it actually looked like that, wear it anyway if you truly like the design. That pair of jeans appeared so contrasted within the Target.com photo that I felt like I should bring up that that contrast draws extra attention to the butt area just in case you didn't like pants that did that as your personal preference. Glad to know that it all worked out for you!

Is there such a thing as womens jeans that don't do this? These jeans are totally fine.

Hi NPC! Yep, I own jeans that don't have fading on them at all.

Also, here is a pair of Universal Thread jeans that don't have major fading on the butt area:

52809634_Alt01.jpeg

Women's High-Rise Released Hem Skinny Jeans - Universal Thread™ Dark Wash - https://www.target.com/p/women-s-high-rise-released-hem-skinny-jeans-universal-thread-153-dark-wash/-/A-53174026#lnk=sametab

And, I agree that there is nothing wrong with wearing faded jeans if you are aware and fine with its design elements.

yea i b ought 2 pairs im just gonna wear both... I bought the high rise ones also

At are store if its universal thread, you can wear it. Included the pants that have rips in them....
lucky I dont think mhy store does this they made it clear must be no holes or designs but I havent seen any team members wear universal thread yet

There is no such thing as non photoshopped fashion pics

To prove the point, here are jeans that aren't acceptable.
dc14e3a8628aa5c9bf03136f.jpg

lucky I dont think mhy store does this they made it clear must be no holes or designs but I havent seen any team members wear universal thread yet
There was about 4 or 5 of us wearing the universal thread. The first day they launched it the tl was letting employees wear universal thread during thier shift. They had to leave the tags on and when their shift was over they changed back into their regular clothes and put the universal thread clothes, shoes belts and hats back in the floor for guest to buy...gross

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back