Is this Real Life? (A Market vent thread)

Meat: green
Dairy: green
Produce: green
Frozen: green

And we got 4 FDC trucks last week at about 1200 pieces each.

If your produce is yellow then the PA should be ordering less and pushing more out of the cooler on non truck days

If frozen is red you need to get someone to back stock It's easy take empty wacos outside the freeze and back stock outside.

Yeah I just LOCU'd and pushed three sections. roughly 80% went out. Zone is good.

okay what the fuck is this bakery revision

they sent us new basedecks for the bakery table???

my fucking CTL wants to set it up tomorrow morning before we open like bitch I'm fucking busy I have my opening tasks to do dammit

No one cares about our bakery table but me. When a new item comes in I print the shelf label and flex into a spot that looks good. That's how we have been doing the bakery table for about 8 months now.

I have TINV next week all by myself again. How many TMs usually do the pfresh inventory at your store ??

I feel like I am the only one who pushes the vendor milk and the specialty milk off of the FDC truck. Monday 2 hours pushing 3 tubs of specialty about 100 boxes and 1 1/2 pallets of vendor milk.

Last edited:
So my Pfresh is off to a great start this week....our coverage was 7am-10am today. Yesterday it was 7-10 and 12-3 i think...sunday 7-10 and 12-3 as well...maybe not even the 12-3. So great having like 30 hours this week and 40-50 odd hours the following week for market.....

I was doing plano today and after my shift ended I told the ETL somebody better fill the milk because whole milk was literally the only thing on the shelf

So my Pfresh is off to a great start this week....our coverage was 7am-10am today. Yesterday it was 7-10 and 12-3 i think...sunday 7-10 and 12-3 as well...maybe not even the 12-3. So great having like 30 hours this week and 40-50 odd hours the following week for market.....

I was doing plano today and after my shift ended I told the ETL somebody better fill the milk because whole milk was literally the only thing on the shelf
Your store leaders attitude towards pfresh is the perfect example of why Target has failed in their atempt at being a grocery store.

No one cares about our bakery table but me. When a new item comes in I print the shelf label and flex into a spot that looks good. That's how we have been doing the bakery table for about 8 months now.

I have TINV next week all by myself again. How many TMs usually do the pfresh inventory at your store ??

I feel like I am the only one who pushes the vendor milk and the specialty milk off of the FDC truck. Monday 2 hours pushing 3 tubs of specialty about 100 boxes and 1 1/2 pallets of vendor milk.

I tried to care about the bakery table but

meh.

My store we used to have the CTL and a PA do it with 1 BR TM.

Now it's going to be PA and BR TM.

THANKFULLY THOUGH, for the upcoming in 4th quarter, it'll be both PAs and the CTL.

Vendor showed me this one ...

Yummy !!

Oreos in the break room for everyone, enjoy !!

14364768_1246068638748000_3691581444586336525_n.jpg

okay what the fuck is this bakery revision

my fucking CTL wants to set it up tomorrow morning before we open like bitch I'm fucking busy I have my opening tasks to do dammit

We got Mysterious Bakery table bases as well.... We got a Redwire stating we would receive extra shelves to expand our bakery table for the season and that they would arrive in the mail. Instead I get two Bakery Basedecks that came off the truck with one of my signing Pallets...

I MySupport the Issue with a copy of the Redwire.... They re-send us the Adjacency (An adjacency from a store halfway across the country, ei the wrong one) and tell us to set it...

****takes a breath****

We re-reply that the adjacency they sent us isn't even in our time-zone, and ask why we received this when we are supposed to set extra shelves...

***** 3 days later, and we are still waiting for a reply back...

We just tied the damn pog and flexed it.

How would you guys rate your refrigerators at the time of reading this, green being clean, 1 vehicle of backstock at most, no cafs
Yellow being semi clean but dirty enough to notice, 3-4 vehicles of backstock, 2-3 old cafs
Red dirty as hell with merch on the floor and milk stains and broken pieces of wooden pallets around, so many back stock vehicles you can barely move around, you can't even tell the difference between cafs and back stock or all your cafs are on top of the backstock

Mine would be:
Meat: green
Dairy: yellow
Produce: yellow
Frozen: red

Meat: Red
Produce: Yellow
Dairy: Red
Frozen: Red * Red

All of our rooms are completely jam packed, produce isn't too bad. Freezer is the worse. There's food everywhere on the floor, boxes stacked on the floor everywhere since there was no room to put them. If you pull out a couple vehicles you can maybe walk 5 feet deep before you hit a wall of pallets. It's a complete shit show on truck days. We end up having to leave pallets out of temp for hours because there's just no place to put them. I wouldn't be surprised if our store got shut down for some sort of major health violation or our food making people sick

Meat: Red
Produce: Yellow
Dairy: Red
Frozen: Red * Red

All of our rooms are completely jam packed, produce isn't too bad. Freezer is the worse. There's food everywhere on the floor, boxes stacked on the floor everywhere since there was no room to put them. If you pull out a couple vehicles you can maybe walk 5 feet deep before you hit a wall of pallets. It's a complete shit show on truck days. We end up having to leave pallets out of temp for hours because there's just no place to put them. I wouldn't be surprised if our store got shut down for some sort of major health violation or our food making people sick
how do you pass steritech ??

got the apple cider today .. yeah...

that damn BOGO on the digiorno and cali pizzas made for a busy Sunday.

That really is a GREAT DEAL 2 pizzas for only 4.69 ... dived by 2 = 2.35 for 1 pizza after all the discounts ... thats cheaper than food avenue !!

Anyone else have their markets hours slashed the past month or so.....We have only been getting MAYBE 8 hours total in coverage every day now

Told at huddle that at the STL meeting they mentioned apparel and market being a huge focus...

look at schedule to see hours in market are still super low

sounds about right....good job target

Back