Is this Real Life? (A Market vent thread)

Anyone hear about berkelely farms last delivery?? I think that bankruptcy they filed for is like... real.
Dairy farmers of America brought dean foods/Berkeley farms out, yesterday.

My orders are still being cut like a motherfucker and I pride my p fresh on being very well zoned, I wonder when food DCs will bounce back.

I've recovered most of dry, just waiting on some soup and pasta.
I started ordering a bunch of weird shit for fun just to see if it will show up lol

If sandwiches, salads and bakery items have an expiration date of today... do we throw them out the night before or the day of?

You got ramen?

We put the progress in the Campbells spot for now. We also have zero pasta and zero rice.

Our pasta looked fine yesterday, rice not so much. I debated buying the last bag but figured I have 2 2lb bags of rice anyway, so we didn't need to get any more.

I tend to buy a couple of just-in-case things for the pantry every day I'm at work. For example the other day I got two boxes of macaroni, a few cans of Chef Boyardee, and a 6pk of ramen. Bit by bit, not crazy like these folks hoarding everything. How about the rest of you?

I've been picking up a multipack of facial tissue and paper towels whenever we have them in stock. Got a big jar of peanut butter, several cans of soup, some pasta and sauce. Coffee pods too.

Anyone else’s DC just sending them a bunch of random shit lol like don’t know why we need 200 boxes of turkey stuffing but ok
Yeah, tell me about it. 14 cases of Zone Protein Bars, 6 cases Pop Secret Popcorn, and a whole uboat shelf of MP Black Beans... pretty sure they were double or triple stacked too.

Yeah, tell me about it. 14 cases of Zone Protein Bars, 6 cases Pop Secret Popcorn, and a whole uboat shelf of MP Black Beans... pretty sure they were double or triple stacked too.
We got a few uboats worth of MP black beans last weekend and are now almost sold out again. Hopefully you'll sell through them

Anyone getting popcorners but they aren't on any pog or salesplanner?
We've been getting them since October or November, but never the sea salt flavor. They have been on the "Brands we Heart" or whatever endcap salesplan for the last few weeks. But no home location. I have just been using a big red basket for them. We FLY through them in my store no matter where we put them.

We've been getting them since October or November, but never the sea salt flavor. They have been on the "Brands we Heart" or whatever endcap salesplan for the last few weeks. But no home location. I have just been using a big red basket for them. We FLY through them in my store no matter where we put them.

Me too, probably 8 cases a week. I gave them the candy end.

Back