Is this Real Life? (A Market vent thread)

I don't really see the capacities changing unless there was a recent revision...and as far as I know, PFRESH/Meat isn't due for a revision until we get closer to Memorial Day....where I believe Hams will come off POG

My fresh meat is mpg And has been for about 2 weeks now. I'll check the salads on Thursday. As for the spiral Hams we had to donate about 20 of them last week since they expired on 4/25. We have about 6 hams left that expire on 5/5.

I bring it up because I was shooting research on my stuff to fill up the floor. I had a capacity of three on my ground meats. 18 fit in the space. As for the bagged salad, the shredded lettuce said capacity of 30 in a spot that could hold 12 max.

I bring it up because I was shooting research on my stuff to fill up the floor. I had a capacity of three on my ground meats. 18 fit in the space. As for the bagged salad, the shredded lettuce said capacity of 30 in a spot that could hold 12 max.

I havent checked lately. How do you change the capicities if needed?

An issue have been running into is with the 5 pound bagged (not boxed) clemintines. For whatever reason, the system has been saying we have 60 plus on hand with only 6 actually on hand. I have done research with the my device and on hands still dont change. Whenever I order them, I always have to go over guardrail because of this. Any suggestions?

I havent checked lately. How do you change the capicities if needed?

An issue have been running into is with the 5 pound bagged (not boxed) clemintines. For whatever reason, the system has been saying we have 60 plus on hand with only 6 actually on hand. I have done research with the my device and on hands still dont change. Whenever I order them, I always have to go over guardrail because of this. Any suggestions?
not the right way, but if research doesn't work try qmos ... "TOSS" and that should bring your on-hands down.

With the transition coming up it's allowed. We tend to push the new stuff out and flip the clearance tags over to cover the old price label.
my capacities are all still correct. In fact the one ground fits way more usually.

Af741 didn't get me anything in sap for deli monarch labels. :-(
I order a different number for bakery. Same idea, but last digit is a 7...do we think it's regional?

Might have just been an issue with the mydevices then, though PDAs showed that other capacity as well. Probably a fluke like a few years back where someone decided for about two days that all of bulk paper should have counts. The one thing I ran into today while flexing is the bigger pizza lunchables coming up at 1.37 instead of the 2.74 for my area.

Anyone know much about the May reset for Deli? I'm dreading the changes in the Archer Farms cheeses and with the Healthy Ones Mediterranean Turkey going away, I know three or four guests who are going to be disappointed or downright pissed. I plan on reading the packet thoroughly tomorrow... if I get the chance.

Anyone know much about the May reset for Deli? I'm dreading the changes in the Archer Farms cheeses and with the Healthy Ones Mediterranean Turkey going away, I know three or four guests who are going to be disappointed or downright pissed. I plan on reading the packet thoroughly tomorrow... if I get the chance.
We don't have a Deli but just from the new stock coming in, it was changes to packaging and, in the case of other items, bringing back old items. Someone should have the packet that lists the changes, should also be available on workbench.

We don't have a Deli but just from the new stock coming in, it was changes to packaging and, in the case of other items, bringing back old items. Someone should have the packet that lists the changes, should also be available on workbench.

I do know on the main workbench page near the middle bottom page, is the transition manual. I havent look at it in detail, but it might have the list of changes

We have a printout of the manual where we can look at it (whenever we manage to have a free minute). I'll probably come back here tonight with a brief rundown and a (hopefully short) list of gripes. I'll start a new thread, I think, so I down bog things down here and so it's easily accessible.

I just noticed certain meats that were priced by the pound now have a set price. Guess that means less items I have to worry about for the order.

Also got some new sandwiches in from Archer Farms -- Cucumber Chicken Wrap and Sriracha Chicken Sandwich.

And the MP hamburger patties (as well as Jennie-O ground turkey patties) and MP/Kings Hawaiian hot dog buns were in the last C+S delivery. Plano has been resetting things in market this week.

I just noticed certain meats that were priced by the pound now have a set price. Guess that means less items I have to worry about for the order.

Also got some new sandwiches in from Archer Farms -- Cucumber Chicken Wrap and Sriracha Chicken Sandwich.

And the MP hamburger patties (as well as Jennie-O ground turkey patties) and MP/Kings Hawaiian hot dog buns were in the last C+S delivery. Plano has been resetting things in market this week.
Same here, some of the marinated meats on the top shelf discontinued, 1 new one. Also the fajitas meals Togo a lot discontinued looks like this is going away. 2 aisles reset this week in freezer plus back wall of ice cream all reset and freezers finally are looking good.

Same here, some of the marinated meats on the top shelf discontinued, 1 new one. Also the fajitas meals Togo a lot discontinued looks like this is going away. 2 aisles reset this week in freezer plus back wall of ice cream all reset and freezers finally are looking good.
After sorting out a full freezer of backstock, separating the vendor stuff, they backstocked it all. Coolers look great, but pizza/ice cream is rather miffed.

Just set the meat one. Sad for no sliders, ribeye, or t bones.

Blueberry almond milk from bolthouse in new produce looks good. Buffalo chicken dip sounds amazing. Ben and Jerry's brewed for good is amazing.

Make your own. I saw the AF version today and it just looked meh. I'm happy we now have pints back of Archer Farms ice cream after quite a few years of not having them. I'm pretty happy with this transition... introduced a lot of variety all across frozen.
The dip and crackers seen like an acceptable lazy lunch with celery...making my own to bring for lunch is more likely, but sometimes it's just too much effort.

Back