Is this Real Life? (A Market vent thread)

For the past week when I order, the prompt for a qmos amount of highly perishable items no longer comes up. Is this happening to anyone else?
My PA was overjoyed to see that while she was firing the order. I told her to break guardrail as necessary and enjoy the the minutes or so she'd save by not having to bullshit qmos numbers for half the produce section.
LOL Oh yes! I blew my guardrail up. Good to know it's not just my store though.

Any one elses ben & jerry pint ice cream door always jumbled up. No matter how many times I zone it up, only takes a day or two to get all screwed up again.

The spreadsheet that shows the food delivery time and counts has been missing from workbench for last 2 weeks, anyone know if they discontinued it?

just wanted to update those who get tooo many B-A-N-A-N-A-S ... just tell your guest to go on the banana diet. lol

NewIdeaStory001.jpg

You could almost substitute the word "Banana" with "Cocaine" and the article would make just as much sense.

The spreadsheet that shows the food delivery time and counts has been missing from workbench for last 2 weeks, anyone know if they discontinued it?
It's now on Redwire. A bit complicated to find it on there. Sign in, go to leader view , store view, then it's under logistics. Once it's been looked at though it seems to disappear.
Thanks for the info, Ill try to find tomorrow.

i find it on redwire as stated above , go to leader view, then top right change to my store then look for logistics flow and click on the 1st number there and go down to the bottom. It only shows 25 items per page so by now we are on page 2 the upper right change from 1-25 to 26-50, as so on. The old FDC spreadsheets are still there until someone ends up changing the status which our flow TL's do not have time or do not care. so we have 2 pages of flow items for redwire. I may go in and delete out old FDC deliver items to clear it up, if I am able to do that in redwire. It took me 2 weeks to figure out redwire, and just did this last week.

Anyone else having issues with items that have been taken off pog yet remain active, so FDC keeps sending it to you? These are items that are not store ordered. It used to be that nop items went to discontinued status. I can of course MySupport each DPCI but what a time sucker that is!

Anyone else having issues with items that have been taken off pog yet remain active, so FDC keeps sending it to you? These are items that are not store ordered. It used to be that nop items went to discontinued status. I can of course MySupport each DPCI but what a time sucker that is!

Are you talking about Freezer items? My Freezers are resetting soon, but I keep getting a few new items that are NOP that are on my pulls. They are all new and I am unfamiliar for them, so I am guessing they are part of the reset, so I send them back as backstock.

No not transition items. I'm talking about items that were on planogram, we had a reset or revision, and they no longer have a spot on the salesfloor. Ex: potato and macaroni salad. No longer on planogram. I can flex it out somewhere on the floor, or let it sit in the backroom and eventually expire, but since it's still "active", it will be replenished by FDC. It's status should have changed to "discontinued" once it was decided that it would not be on future planograms. This is how the process used to work. Now, I have to MySupport each DPCI if I want it fixed. I wanted to know if other stores have this situation as well.

Last edited:
i find it on redwire as stated above , go to leader view, then top right change to my store then look for logistics flow and click on the 1st number there and go down to the bottom. It only shows 25 items per page so by now we are on page 2 the upper right change from 1-25 to 26-50, as so on. The old FDC spreadsheets are still there until someone ends up changing the status which our flow TL's do not have time or do not care. so we have 2 pages of flow items for redwire. I may go in and delete out old FDC deliver items to clear it up, if I am able to do that in redwire. It took me 2 weeks to figure out redwire, and just did this last week.
Thanks, found it. What a pain in the a@@

Our milk vendor is such a headache. You have one job... One. Stinking. Job.
Who is your vendor? We switched to Dean's/Country Fresh in January. Rough transition but finally getting better. Many times we've had bare shelves. Not a good way to build business in the grocery industry.

Our milk vendor is such a headache. You have one job... One. Stinking. Job.

lol..Im so glad my vendors boss will personally bring in whatever we run out of. I have his personal # its fantastic. My vendor left like 2o something gallons of fat free milk and overloaded us on whole milk so I think he accidently got mixed up between the two when putting it on the pallet. Came in Sunday for closing and we had like 5 gallons on the shelf of the fat free SMH

Usually its the bread vendors I have trouble with because their product has such a small shelf life although today when I left it was jam packed and full

New produce set, a lot of new organic fruits and vegetables. The bolthouse/naked juices got moved back to the opposite end of the row. As of now we got a few new items, hope they send the other items in tomorrow, looks so empty.

we have no salads. I had to take down the magnetic pusher tray for the salads and flexed celery, cauliflower, romaine lettace, head lettace.

we have no salads. I had to take down the magnetic pusher tray for the salads and flexed celery, cauliflower, romaine lettace, head lettace.
We've been out since Saturday. This new FDC and their in-stocks problems are really conducive to driving sales aren't they? Pffffft :confused:
Ever since we can't order salads they've been shorting me. Hard. I've had days where all I have is leafy green or garden left. Eighteen facings worth.

We keep getting random nof items. AF hummus comes to mind. Last week it was the big box of nacho lunchables. We math then with sim and alert the team or donate if it hasn't come on pog after a couple weeks.

Cider came in finally! Anybody else get a metric ton of the stuff? We're going to end up QMOSing most of it, unless there is some insane markdown coming up.

Cider came in finally! Anybody else get a metric ton of the stuff? We're going to end up QMOSing most of it, unless there is some insane markdown coming up.
Tpc, baby! Same thing I do with the giant card board box of pumpkins that are destined to end up unsold and rotten, without

We've been out since Saturday. This new FDC and their in-stocks problems are really conducive to driving sales aren't they? Pffffft :confused:
No salads here either, wish if anything they would get rid of the taco mess on the meat wall, no one is buying that crap

Tpc, baby! Same thing I do with the giant card board box of pumpkins that are destined to end up unsold and rotten, without

Not orderable, so we can't TPC it. I mean....I probably could, the system would let me. But, supposedly, when the system sees that the item is on a markdown, it'll trigger replenishment more quickly.

Yes we got a lot in, there are gallons for the produce wall, and half gallons for the table.

Back