Is this Real Life? (A Market vent thread)

Anyone hear anything new on this new "healthy food" rollout or whatever it is.
I know Spot is trying to scale back on national brands in favor of more wholesome products (ie made to matter brands) but I haven't heard anything specific about healthy things.

I know Spot is trying to scale back on national brands in favor of more wholesome products (ie made to matter brands) but I haven't heard anything specific about healthy things.
Saw a post earlier in my news feed, but didn't read it.

Does anyone know anything about 'Bodyarmor Superdrink'? I'm supposed to have it on a promo endcap but I have no idea what it is or who brings it in (although it's class 50, which is powerade, so I suspect coke).

Does anyone know anything about 'Bodyarmor Superdrink'? I'm supposed to have it on a promo endcap but I have no idea what it is or who brings it in (although it's class 50, which is powerade, so I suspect coke).

It's on a refrigerated endcap, and some vendor (I forget which one) fills it.

It is going to depend on your region. For us it was an alcohol vendor that covered it.
Interesting.. We only have 2 and the only non-beer drink they bring in is Read Bull. I wonder if it's supposed to be the same guys that bring in the sparkling ice drinks. Haven't seen them since March though, something about financial trouble and they had to close shop. It's a shame since Sparkling Ice does really well in my store.

Interesting.. We only have 2 and the only non-beer drink they bring in is Read Bull. I wonder if it's supposed to be the same guys that bring in the sparkling ice drinks. Haven't seen them since March though, something about financial trouble and they had to close shop. It's a shame since Sparkling Ice does really well in my store.
If you get a hold of a PDA you can scan it under recv or credit to find out the vendor, just exit out after identifying the vendor.

If you get a hold of a PDA you can scan it under recv or credit to find out the vendor, just exit out after identifying the vendor.
Yeah, I thought about that but when I type in a DPCI on a myDevice, it says it's not sold in my store (no area stores carry it either) so I figured It wouldn't scan in RFApps. If I can get a PDA (lol) then I'll try it :p

I've never messed with BCODE. You mean, I can create a label for apples, items with non-scannable barcodes, and bulk produce?! I've seen others mention that's how they do things to keep the floor full, but was unaware exactly how they did it.

I've never messed with BCODE. You mean, I can create a label for apples, items with non-scannable barcodes, and bulk produce?! I've seen others mention that's how they do things to keep the floor full, but was unaware exactly how they did it.
Yup. I don't like to create individual labels for anything on the PLU guide though. No need to put adhesive on edible skin if you can help it.

Yeah, I thought about that but when I type in a DPCI on a myDevice, it says it's not sold in my store (no area stores carry it either) so I figured It wouldn't scan in RFApps. If I can get a PDA (lol) then I'll try it :p
It's not cheap, from Amazon.
BodyArmor SuperDrink, Strawberry Banana , 16-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 12)
71 customer reviews
Price: $27.82 ($0.14 / Fl Oz)
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com. Gift-wrap available.
Flavor: Strawberry Banana
  • Blueberry Pomegranate
  • Fruit Punch
  • Grape
  • Mixed Berry
  • Orange Mango
  • Strawberry Banana
  • Tropical Punch

Lol, I'm a long long ways away from New York. I suspect that the vendor that's supposed to bring it in is the guys that used to bring in Sparkling Ice but they went bankrupt or something. We haven't had sparkling ice since March and it's really popular around here. I finally managed to flex the two entire shelves that these guys left empty.

Lol, I'm a long long ways away from New York. I suspect that the vendor that's supposed to bring it in is the guys that used to bring in Sparkling Ice but they went bankrupt or something. We haven't had sparkling ice since March and it's really popular around here. I finally managed to flex the two entire shelves that these guys left empty.
Sparkling ice went to an alcohol vendor for us.

Are you in a regular Pfresh store? How do I know if I have the organic stuff?
regular pfresh store, with the revisions last month we got a new 4ft section on our G6 wall, third section in all organic.
You should have this section in that wall of bagged salads, naked / bolthouse juices, strawberries, grapes.

We have organic lemons, limes, oranges carrots, bagged green beans, bagged broccoli, cauliflower, celery, lettace, strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, green grapes, red grapes.
apples, fuji, red, gala ... alls these are organic.

We are selling the organic apples and the red and green organic grapes are a big hit at our store.

Back