Is this Real Life? (A Market vent thread)

That frozen fish that we line date...does anyone actually sell any? We just put it out for a few days, and then QMOS it. I don't think I've ever seen a guest buy it !!!!
Ours sells here and there. I have a couple of regulars that buy it consistently. I actually gave them a deal on it just to try it the first time. 🤷🏻‍♀️ It helps

Sounds smart to try couponing to let guests try it. In dry if a guest asks about certain brands and stuff I’ll open it up for them to try.
Haha never did that but why not? Qmos under sample right? Lol i usually just say “hey I’ll give you 15% off to try it!” A guest was asking why are prices for produce are so high. I said, “I couldn’t tell you but what produce are you looking to buy?” He said he was just browsing but he thought our nectarines were priced way too high. (We don’t sell anything by the lb.) I let him take one home. No joke, he came back the next day and bought some. He said much better quality than the grocery stores in our immediate area.

Sooooo how does everyone feel about stores pulling fairlife off their shelves from the cow videos going around? I sure hope target takes it down because I’d like to get my endcap back lmao.
We are selling more cause guest cannot find it in the local grocery store. They don’t care about animal abuse and target just wants to make money.

Another recall today Tyson again.
Not sold in retail stores. It’s distributed to schools.

Yeah they need to just shut down for a while and figure their shit out

My stomach feels like it’s getting stabbed. Lost power from heat and have to scan all the food we lost. Happens atleast once a year 🤮🤢🤮🤢🤮

Where do all your stores keep the Marshmallow/Jello POG near? Mine is located by the spices and I get asked all day everyday where we keep marshmallows. Is that a weird spot for it? Or is there no good spot for them?

Where do all your stores keep the Marshmallow/Jello POG near? Mine is located by the spices and I get asked all day everyday where we keep marshmallows. Is that a weird spot for it? Or is there no good spot for them?

Ours is between spices and cake mix. It's in the same general area (baking) at all our major competitors. Besides candy, I can't imagine where else people would look for it.

Ours is between spices and cake mix. It's in the same general area (baking) at all our major competitors. Besides candy, I can't imagine where else people would look for it.

Yeah, between spices and cake mix is where ours is. But our baking is split into two aisles on different valleys. I think most people look on the other valley with the chocolate chips and flour/sugar.

I am new in role as a Consumables TL in a high volume Super Target. I was wondering how much space you all give vendors for backstock?

I have 4 sections in backroom for dry/snack vendors(redbull/Nabisco/Snyder’s etc)Each soda vendor has a pallet. It can be up to two for holidays if fbd approves. Beer vendors get one metro rack. That’s how I do it

We are a small pfresh. Coke, pepsi, 7up get 1 pallet. Nabisco gets a 4 ft section. No one else gets backstock, but I'm trying to make room for faygo because their stuff blows out of here.

Has anyone ever heard of the bread merchandiser's bosses coming in and resetting the bread POG to look how they want it to?

Back