Is this Real Life? (A Market vent thread)

Also mysupported and tried fbd lol. I’m waiting till tomorrow to talk to the company since I missed them Friday. Hopefully we keep these items they look so delicious!!!

We just received 980 fresh today from FDC and we get a truck everyday. It was 6 pallets of dairy with mostly lunch meat, lunchables and lots of yogurts. And about 60 boxes of horizon 1/2 gallon milks.

Freezer and produce was normal so a 12 pallet day.

I guess gearing up for BTS but yogurts all expire by 8/26 and lunchables on 9/1.

Not sure about your store since I'm not a Super, but there are Salesplanners for yogurt and Lunchables has a Pog in the bunker. Sets next week for me.

So I have one bunker after remodel. I get two salesplanners for the bunker. I’d set both and split it but I don’t think I can do Tyson chicken with lunchables...

So I have one bunker after remodel. I get two salesplanners for the bunker. I’d set both and split it but I don’t think I can do Tyson chicken with lunchables...
Same here! But I do have this oversized double endcap that I cut in half for lunchables and then hillshire farms knockoff lunchables is high they’ve got set in 4 different locations in the store.

Over the last 2 days I got approximately 1,000 of the 1/2 gallon horizon milks,,, 5,000+ yogurts , 7,000+ lunchables. Yes these are eaches.

That would be 160 boxes of milk 429 boxes of yogurts and 440 boxes of lunchables

No more room in my coolers stop sending these FDC.

If my store was still a super and not an extra extra large pfresh then I’d probably be in the same boat.

Don’t worry though today they get an fdc truck on a tax free weekend with a total of 3 people and produce doesn’t come in until 1.

I think yesterday I did the most salesplanners I have ever set in a day. Got done about 8 endcaps. All I had left over was a 3tier of overpushed items. Now to finish them and close market 😭😭😭

Question....

Autofill for one fillgroup is almost 3000 eaches. And there is still truck to push.

It’s Grc 2 (cereal, baking, dried fruits, and coffee)

Autofill or pog fill?

anyone know whats coming for PRODUCE tomorrow, Saturday August 3, 2019 ??
i ordered 140 produce and we usually get about 25 more for headquarter ordered, so that should be about 165, we are getting 230 boxes just for produce, that about 70 more boxes, what oh what could it be ??????

Hello everyone. I am pretty new to the Food TL gig and I was wondering if anyone has a great example or template for an effective Daily
task sheet

Oh! I’d be super excited to see how everyone writes their sheets too!!

I have a pdf set up for each shift label so all i have to do is print it out and add in times based on greenfield which makes writing them a breeze.

First of all, I have 3 DBOs for dry and they own select fill groups. 1 owns grc 1, 2, 3, second snack & candy, and the third owns bev and liquor.

So their day looks the same everyday.

Start with a zone and go backs.
Autos.
Price change.
Push.
CAF.
Salesplanner/Purge/ManCaf time based on need/time etc.

anyone know whats coming for PRODUCE tomorrow, Saturday August 3, 2019 ??
i ordered 140 produce and we usually get about 25 more for headquarter ordered, so that should be about 165, we are getting 230 boxes just for produce, that about 70 more boxes, what oh what could it be ??????
Apples...

Hello everyone. I am pretty new to the Food TL gig and I was wondering if anyone has a great example or template for an effective Daily
task sheet

Go to Work Bench. Click on Food and Beverage. Then dry grocery. Tm assignment sheets.

Oh! I’d be super excited to see how everyone writes their sheets too!!

I have a pdf set up for each shift label so all i have to do is print it out and add in times based on greenfield which makes writing them a breeze.

First of all, I have 3 DBOs for dry and they own select fill groups. 1 owns grc 1, 2, 3, second snack & candy, and the third owns bev and liquor.

So their day looks the same everyday.

Start with a zone and go backs.
Autos.
Price change.
Push.
CAF.
Salesplanner/Purge/ManCaf time based on need/time etc.
Tm #1
Cull 1 hour
CAF 1 hour
Push Yogurt 30 minutes

Back