Is this Real Life? (A Market vent thread)

Recall alert oranges lemons limes

Recall alert oranges lemons limes

But not onions? Interesting

Hopefully someone here can help me out.

You know the fresh cut fruit that comes in off of the truck? Any way of requesting more of that? Our counts are right but it seems like they just send random ass stuff, and I know there's some stores that have a relatively larger section of this stuff, wondering if you're running into similar issues.

It's weird because I get the fresh garden highway sandwiches and salads from a vendor directly..... but not the fruit of the same brand?

Hopefully someone here can help me out.

You know the fresh cut fruit that comes in off of the truck? Any way of requesting more of that? Our counts are right but it seems like they just send random ass stuff, and I know there's some stores that have a relatively larger section of this stuff, wondering if you're running into similar issues.

It's weird because I get the fresh garden highway sandwiches and salads from a vendor directly..... but not the fruit of the same brand?

I can't get them to stop sending it. So GL

Everyday I’m going in to the store dreaming ... Ok today is the day we end flexing stuffs all over the store !! But here we go again!!! Also stop making inbound team do majority of market push or tell them to do it nicely and not put things anywhere they want !! When the real market push teams (3-4 TMs)have 3 uboats left to push for whole day and i don’t know why it takes them a whole shift !!

Is there something new coming in Market tomorrow? We got a bunch of free standing sign holders and my TL said it rolls out tomorrow. We can print everything tomorrow. I like preplanning. Any hints?

Is there something new coming in Market tomorrow? We got a bunch of free standing sign holders and my TL said it rolls out tomorrow. We can print everything tomorrow. I like preplanning. Any hints?
It’s not for fresh grocery pickup right? We got lots of signs for that but they were sent to us

Team lead put up the signs In the middle dry produce and told me to write what I want. I have no idea. They are large chalkboard signs in these big metal holders. Any ideas?

Did anyone else's stores started asking u if u actually check your temp at home and if u say no, they make u sign a paper saying u didn't. Are they gonna knock the extra 3 minutes off our wage for this lol. They caught on

Has anyone ever seen pests? So yesterday a softlines girl calming tells me like it’s no big deal to be careful she saw a mouse tucked under the produce door and it ran. So I look where it ran and kick the pallet and I saw it. It’s a large mouse or small rat. I tell PMT He set a trap. Anyway as I am mentioning it to my team 2 of them saw it days before and didn’t report it. I go to my ETL and he doesn’t think it’s a big deal having it there either. It’s going for the dog food which is about 8 feet from my cooler. Any other store?

Has anyone ever seen pests? So yesterday a softlines girl calming tells me like it’s no big deal to be careful she saw a mouse tucked under the produce door and it ran. So I look where it ran and kick the pallet and I saw it. It’s a large mouse or small rat. I tell PMT He set a trap. Anyway as I am mentioning it to my team 2 of them saw it days before and didn’t report it. I go to my ETL and he doesn’t think it’s a big deal having it there either. It’s going for the dog food which is about 8 feet from my cooler. Any other store?

Your ETL response was poor but should have reported it. I'd talk to HR. You can get an Auto Fail from ecolab if they see a pest regardless of traps and calls made.

Most stores are serviced by Copesan and should have a pest log in TMSC. Write down the details if it hasn't been noted already. You could call it in to their hotline but it's unlikely it would be treated as an emergency if it's not in a food production area.

Yes roaches and rodents at our market backroom. There was one the other day by our produce and 2 weeks ago at our freezer doors.

How long is an acceptable time to wait for a vendor to get in product after you've asked them to bring it in?

Back