Answered Is this red color uniform compliant and acceptable?

I am looking to add a little style to my target uniform. Is this red acceptable, or is way off from the Target Red? What do you guys think? Thanks for the help. 4327E19A-08C6-439B-BDA3-D31FB0A9EA6A.jpeg

Unless you're in a rare store which actually enforces what was once called a "uniform", I'm not sure why you even asked. In our store as in many, I've seen many upper garments with only a tiny hint of red colour.

Our store seems remarkably compliant with "uniform." I went to a larger store and was aghast by what they were wearing. One TM had a red sports shirt with the logo taking up the whole front. But there were many worse things, like olive green capris on an SFS employee, etc.

At our store, we were told at orientation, "no logos of products we don't sell."

Ironically, I saw the same red sport shirt on one of our TMs the next week. What was the most minor infraction from the other store was our worst. ASANTS!

Our store seems remarkably compliant with "uniform." I went to a larger store and was aghast by what they were wearing. One TM had a red sports shirt with the logo taking up the whole front. But there were many worse things, like olive green capris on an SFS employee, etc.

At our store, we were told at orientation, "no logos of products we don't sell."

Ironically, I saw the same red sport shirt on one of our TMs the next week. What was the most minor infraction from the other store was our worst. ASANTS!
We can wear logos as long as it’s not of a competing business. Sports team is fine but Wal-Mart would not be

ASANTS but my store, finally, recently got a bit more serious about dress code compliance. TMs were wearing shirts that were red only in the broadest sense (rust, dark purple, coral, dark pink, orange, brown) and/or had only a small amount of red in a plaid, print, or stripe. Some wore shirts that were way more some other color with a thin red stripe. We've also been told that non-Target logos are not allowed; they weren't before but some TMs like to push the edge and see what they can get away with. Some TMs wore color block tops with maybe half of the front all red, but the rest of it including the sleeves were other colors.
This would probably be okay although it looks a little more pink than red to me. And wow, it'd be so warm to wear now. I get too warm sometimes in a short sleeve shirt. Maybe this would be comfortable in the winter.

Back