Archived Isn't this a big no no?

Status
Not open for further replies.
About 10:30am everyday you hear the ETL's and their pet TL's going to 4 to talk about who is going to get lunch for everyone, at 11a you watch one of the ETL's sneak out and come back with huge bags of food then all of them disappear into the STL office for over an hour ignoring the radio while they eat.. I get they need to eat I don't deny them that ever, but you gotta answer the radio and let in 239, poor guy standing there for 15min isn't cute..

I had to nod and laugh this whole post. So true. Only difference at my store is our one overachieving Sr who stays out on the floor and helps the team while the ETLs stuff their faces.

Don't forget them yelling a muffled, "Team, whose got that call box?" while they're chewing on their food

Last edited:
I had to nod and laugh this whole post. So true. Only difference at my store is our one overachieving Sr who stays out on the floor and helps the team while the ETLs stuff their faces.

Don't forget them yelling "team whose got that call box?" while they're chewing on their foodm

I tell them the ghost of Christmas past cause everyone else is on a register..

About 10:30am everyday you hear the ETL's and their pet TL's going to 4 to talk about who is going to get lunch for everyone, at 11a you watch one of the ETL's sneak out and come back with huge bags of food then all of them disappear into the STL office for over an hour ignoring the radio while they eat.. I get they need to eat I don't deny them that ever, but you gotta answer the radio and let in 239, poor guy standing there for 15min isn't cute..
Ahaha reminds me of myself and the ETLs tbh except I am not their “pet”. I’m very assertive and straight forward with all of my leaders.

Jeez. Where do they eat that nobody else can just sit down and eat?

About 10:30am everyday you hear the ETL's and their pet TL's going to 4 to talk about who is going to get lunch for everyone, at 11a you watch one of the ETL's sneak out and come back with huge bags of food then all of them disappear into the STL office for over an hour ignoring the radio while they eat.

Happens at my store too! lol

Reading everyone's responses is making me think it might be a pretty close to being a universal store thing.

Haha the one cool thing about my store now is even the leaders use the breakroom. Only our stl eats in her office.

Only time they eat privately is when they order out then they go to team lead office

Haha the one cool thing about my store now is even the leaders use the breakroom. Only our stl eats in her office.

Only time they eat privately is when they order out then they go to team lead office

The Log ETL eats in his office as did our ETLOps when we had him, he split when this STL pushed him out as not one of her little pets..

Haha the one cool thing about my store now is even the leaders use the breakroom.

My store's leaders do this too. They do the whole thing that Bosch's store does with the planning and going out to buy food. Then, they take over a few tables in the breakroom and make everyone else around them uncomfortable. Their group gets super loud and rowdy. It's pretty unprofessional. TMs are like, "HRLady, I don't want to go in there (the breakroom)..." I ask, "Is it because of the leaders?" They nod.

Last edited:

Don't forget them yelling a muffled, "Team, whose got that call box?" while they're chewing on their food

Yea when I’m there or another TL. “Hey IP or Other TL name, can you cover LOD?” What you gonna tell your boss no... I’m like yea sure and pray that the store doesn’t burn down, get robbed, and vendors don’t have their TLLOD senses tingling. “LOD what’s the number for pharmacy? LOD Vendor needs to access roof. LOD 239. LOD UPS is calling they need to be let in.” :confused:o_O

OK. Shouldn't go there but is there a restroom for the leads. Honest to God I've never seen them darken the doors ...
Fos understandable.

OK. Shouldn't go there but is there a restroom for the leads. Honest to God I've never seen them darken the doors ...
Fos understandable.

There is one they like to use by pharmacy, family restroom.. I don't ever complain when you hear that certain echo.. Everyone needs a moment.

Jeez. Where do they eat that nobody else can just sit down and eat?
At my store, I never saw the leads eat with the TMs. They all have offices or they eat at the separate break area for leads. It's the second breakroom.

At my store, I never saw the leads eat with the TMs. They all have offices or they eat at the separate break area for leads. It's the second breakroom.

At our store the the ETL LOG would eat with his team but that was it.
The PTL and LTL would as well.

There is one they like to use by pharmacy, family restroom.. I don't ever complain when you hear that certain echo.. Everyone needs a moment.

I turn mine off... My favorite reply I have ever heard is my ETL (When being asked their location over the walkie). Saying "I am in the plumbing department" with the recognizable echo of the situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back