Archived It's Remodeling Time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Behind on my store’s remodel. Can’t ever find half the fixtures. All the pogs call for larger base decks and end decks that the contractors’ fx and bom state. It’s a horrible set up.
We’ve got electronics “set” and the new discovery tables with power lines running from the ceiling directly into the center where the light boxes are supposed to go.
And then my store’s dayside signing guy turned overnight remodel team member has this thing about taking signing and playing “guess where I’ve hidden it today so I can be the only one to do the signing.”

1404 will start to remodel around Late August-Early September, It will start after 2430 is done. 1190 wll finish around Mid-Late August.

I visited 1250 before it started 2.0 Mid March (I also visited 1803 and will visit 1811 soon), Lucky me. I don't see that 990 will remodel as of now (It's a smaller location).

My store is about to undergo the A+A modernization remodel. We’re too new for anything else yet. Expecting lots more of the bigger racks for increased cross merchandising of accessories since accessories as its own section is going away. Should be receiving the track lighting for over the mannequins too. The salesfloor TL is already asking me to help Signing build the mannequins since I’ve done it before when our store first received all of our current mannequins.

Random question maybe if anyone could help... Anyone know how or where I can get a BOM or FX1 for my store besides the FC?

One of our stores just started 2.0 around Late July I would say and will finish before Christmas 2018. They're getting a whole redesign and new Fitting Rooms like our newest one has. I will be sharing my remodel pics of this store in the form of a link soon.

Another will be undergoing 2.0 in less than 2 years from now, possibly no PFresh (2.0 without PFresh) because of Stop & Shop at the other end of the mall preventing them from having PFresh. (Target First = PFresh., Supermarkets like Stop & Shop first = No Pfersh).

We currently have 2 2.0s, a 3rd is on it's way and a 4th will be soon.

Last edited:
This has probably been answered before but are stores being remodeled on some kind of priority list, possibly by volume? ULV here.

This has probably been answered before but are stores being remodeled on some kind of priority list, possibly by volume? ULV here.

I don't think it's by volume. Stores in my area with lower volume have already been remodeled, and we aren't having ours until next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back