Archived Job differential

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've only been at Target 3 months but When I check my pay and compensation it says $3 job differential in the last 12 months. What does that mean?

You get a dollar extra per hour while the store is closed as long as you work at least 3 hours. So if you start at 6 am nothing but start at 5 am you get an extra dollar till the store opens st 8 am.

So my guess is you did ad set on 1 Sunday morning from 5 am to 8 am and got an extra 3 dollars.

It shows my pay rate of $10.50. That's the rate I was hired at. Does that mean I'm suppose to be making $13.50 per hour. Our new raises haven't kicked in yet

No, it means that at some point you worked a shift that gave you an extra $1 per hour (when you work a minimum of 3 hours) - It only happens when you work specific hours.

If you're talking about on targetpayandbenefits.com, that is showing your total compensation in that category so far this year. It's not per hour.

I know one column includes your total compensation which is more than your actual wage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back