Archived Just a thought

Status
Not open for further replies.

lifewithtarget

Guest Service TM
Now I wouldn't actually do this, but of course I get scheduled to close on Halloween at the Service Desk and now I can't pass out candy. I would so love to dress up in my LMFAO Redfoo costume I got and wear it at work just to see people's reactions. One can dream!

My other idea was dressing as a Target employee.. now that's scary!

At a cashiering job I had previously at a supermarket, I had just come from school in costume and had a change of clothes in-hand for my shift. My manager saw me in costume and told me to wear that for the day. It was a little awkward since I couldn't pin my nametag on, nor what I was wearing could be defined as a thing (TBH I just wanted to wear an old dance recital outfit), but everyone got a little kick out of it.

you and I both but I am stuck as a cart attendant . Its funny because I asked the GSTL who will be working tomorrow night if I could dress up in my Halloween custom since I would be missing out on the festivities and he replied "yeah, as long as it is red and khaki."

lifewithtarget

Guest Service TM
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Well you see, I have the afro, glasses, and chain. I mean, I'll still be wearing Target uniform, but I decided to "grow" my hair out into an afro and got some cool glasses and a necklace to go with it, what's wrong with that haha

commiecorvus

Former Signing Ninja
Staff member
On April Fools day our Receiving TM wore a khaki shirt and red pants.
I thought it was awesome, he was in the back and the guests wouldn't see him.
They still made him go home and change.

Last edited:
We aren't even allowed to wear Santa hats or anything fun on Christmas Eve at my store. I am certain anything outside the norm today would be taken away.

This is one thing that Walmart does that Target doesn't do. The store where I work has a sign by the time clock encouraging us to wear costumes today. I'm off today but in years where I worked Halloween, I just told people I was dressed as a Walmart employee. At the store where I work, the cashiers are the ones who usually participate. Those of us who work overnights on the floor usually don't.
I've been tempted to wear a red shirt and say I'm dressed as a Target employee but I don't think that would go over too well.

Kroneru

is choosing a custom title.
Today for Halloween a tm wore a white beard, red hat, and greeted everyone with, "Merry Halloween." I have no idea where he found it, but afterwards he put on an all red freezer jumpsuit and I thought that was hilarious. Then I said all you need is the red belt. Without missing a beat he turns around and clips on his PDA holster.

Status
Not open for further replies.