Archived Just got signed off!

Status
Not open for further replies.

walruses

Former Softlines TL
I finished my TL interviews last week and was signed off! Just waiting on where they're going to put me. Yay :)! I was really surprised at how painless my DTL interview was!

Thanks! I'm just glad this website exists. Such a great resource. :D

It just kinda stinks to train right before Black Friday and they still haven't made up their minds for which department ... I'll find out by the end of the weekend.

Seasonal, furniture, & small electrics are good ones. You may put in toys first.

We have POG, SL and HL available. I thought I knew where I was going, but the feedback I received today implies that I'm going somewhere else. :/

It just kinda stinks to train right before Black Friday and they still haven't made up their minds for which department ... I'll find out by the end of the weekend.

Time to run screaming for your sanity! :O

POG TL is hard, not gonna lie. I see some of the things my plano TL has to accomplish, and it amazes me we finish 100 percent every week.

Don't be a POG TL at my store... Because of recent openings he is now the Backroom, Flow, and Presentation TL!! just sounds like fun to be doing the job that we normally have 5 for.

Ok. Ask the lod for you can do some endcap salesplanners instead. Or get some certs done like backroom, baler, compactor, power equipment $ food safety while you wait.

Ok. Ask the lod for you can do some endcap salesplanners instead. Or get some certs done like backroom, baler, compactor, power equipment $ food safety while you wait.

haha, I already have all my power equipment certifications and help with ad rotation sales planners on saturdays. I'm still in my old role, but my patience is wearing thin.

Hang in there. It could be a test by your mgt to see if you are self starter & do the tl core roles with your team.

You have been signed off, but not actually in a TL position yet? It's possible that you are waiting for a spot to open within your district?

A GSA at my store who had been signed off as a TL had to wait for that exact same thing. She got an xfer from the front end to Bakery TL. At my store. Before I got fired I would pester her lol and call her a traitor for leaving me all alone on the front end. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back