Archived Just got signed off!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes team member can get promoted and to a team lead and not be in that role for a while because they are appart of the team lead bench. Your either waiting for someone to be fired, quit or step down. But you should still be making the team lead pay which is sorta nice if they give you hours

Getting finalized this week! We do have open positions but our DTL determines where I go based on strengths/opps.

Out of all the time in the past two weeks they had to wait until the week of black friday to figure it out? Lol. Regardless, I am so stoked. I'm not on the new schedule, so either I'm fired or training. :)!

Softlines TL!

Niceeeee!! Another Softlines TL!! Yesss!! Walruses PM me or Stuckinsoftlines! We'd be happy to help! I mean I've been in SL for a month now but Stuckinsoftlines is helpful!

Good luck to you in your new area!

Bring in a lot of ideas!

Softlines TL!

WELCOME TO THE BEST PART OF SPOT! So excited how many sltl's are there on here were totally beating hl that's for sure :)

Hey sl guys heads up on the new RTW adj I was looking at the book some interesting changes...swim in November for some stores? Crazy yes :)

Swimwear in November is not crazy for those guests who are heading for warmer weather for their winter vacations.
Congrats to walruses on your promotion!

Down south we got swimsuits 'cause a lot of the kids do swimteam during the winter months to prep for spring relays.

Thanks everyone!! I'll be sure to message you guys once I start training. Gotta focus on black friday right now. I may or may not have worked 14 hours today...

WELCOME TO THE BEST PART OF SPOT! So excited how many sltl's are there on here were totally beating hl that's for sure :)

Hey sl guys heads up on the new RTW adj I was looking at the book some interesting changes...swim in November for some stores? Crazy yes :)

We have swimwear year round. Half my screen tee (18") wall is swimwear. and a high cap.

We have swimwear year round. Half my screen tee (18") wall is swimwear. and a high cap.

We just started getting ours in and I don't think we even have enough for a full quad...were a test store as well so we get all sorts of crazy product.
I'm doing a partial overnight to set it in at 4am. Tip have then sync up your opening weekend with your biggest adj so you can use the openin shifts to prep and set table ect. Its harder to do that during a close RTW is one of the most time consuming

We are in the same boat on swim wear. I opened the flat for the sl etl for the big rush, to do some adj! The stuff left were low counts & needed to moved.

We also have year round swim wear.

We just set RTW on Monday and guests are complaining that we have too many bathing suits and not enough coats and jackets.

We just set RTW on Monday and guests are complaining that we have too many bathing suits and not enough coats and jackets.

It's the opposite for me I got yelled at by a guest for not having enough she asked me what do you expect me to wear on vacation?!
I just smiled and said I'm sorry then later i checked asst case packs and found most of my swim suits were backstocked...in the boxes not hanging yay thanks overnight! ( depending on which overnight Lod or srtl is leadin the team they're either Gods gift to my store or Gods wrath)

Our assets stuff is NOA ..so we just flexed it in. :)

We just finished RTW today. Blehh. I'm glad I'm a quick learner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back