Archived Just passed 5K CAF pushes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I came in the other day, HR pulled me aside with a goofy grin on their face. Initially, I thought something weird was occurring, but then she mentioned to me that for the past 7 months, she's been reviewing security footage of what everyone has done while on the clock.

She mentioned that in my over 8 years with Spot, I have pushed 5,052 total CAFs! This puts me squarely at the front of the pack with my store (the next closed was in the mid-3000s!) So, I'm pretty pumped about this development!

Lol I think I got four since I've started at target

I tend to go for the "One Red Card a year" goal.

Though, I'm very part time, and I know I won't ever get a good review... and don't want a good review, because there are people who depend on this job for income. As a result, when someone comes up to me and asks to sign up for a Red Card out of the blue, I'll send em off to someone else, so they can get credit and possibly a better review. POSSIBLY.

I hope they were joking what a ridiculous waste of payroll

I honestly don't think that anyone would take the time to count how many cafs you have pushed. IF you had said in one night or even one week( they had counted what you pushed ) I might would believe it.I also am pretty sure that if someone took the time to do the math...it wouldn't average out to that many pulls per week/ month etc. So, I call bs and I don't mean backstock

When I came in the other day, HR pulled me aside with a goofy grin on their face. Initially, I thought something weird was occurring, but then she mentioned to me that for the past 7 months, she's been reviewing security footage of what everyone has done while on the clock.

She mentioned that in my over 8 years with Spot, I have pushed 5,052 total CAFs! This puts me squarely at the front of the pack with my store (the next closed was in the mid-3000s!) So, I'm pretty pumped about this development!

This is creepy, about as creepy as a Fairy flying into my room and telling me "After reviewing video footage, this is the 12,000th time you have touched yourself since you were 12 years old."

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back