Archived Just passed my 15 year anniversary. Yes everyone, Spikey is still around....

Status
Not open for further replies.
HI guys. I just passed my 15 year anniversary with Spot. I didn't think I would make it because they put me on a six month corrective action two weeks before my service date, but I survived. Just five more months to go and hopefully I'm off probation.

Yeah, some guest complained to the LOD about me and they had to give her a courtesy $25 gift card because of my 'rudeness.' I was helping six different guests at the the same time and requested help over the walkie, but got no response, of course. This guest screamed at me that I was a 'jerk.' So I asked what she needed and she said that she wanted a price on a toy she had in her cart. I took the item out of her hand so I could scan the barcode, but she claimed to the LOD that I ripped it out of her hand and was rude.

Of course, they covered the corrective action with another sheet, wouldn't let me read it, but told me to sign it. I requested a copy from my hr, but that was a month ago, so, once again Spot gets away with treating their team members like crap. Who ever heard of not getting to read their corrective action? I was told that this would not affect my performance review this year, but I know that is bogus.

By the way that was the first time in 15 years that any guest has had a complaint against me. You would have thought I would have just gotten a coaching, but, no.

Last edited:
Glad you're still around, Spike!
Amazing how leadership will believe what a guest will say over someone they know & work with.
Simply AMAZING.

Glad you made it to 15 without going postal.
Now, THAT is amazing.....

Congratulations on making it so far.

Glad to see you here with your senses intact.

I salute you.

Of course, they covered the corrective action with another sheet, wouldn't let me read it, but told me to sign it.
I don't know what to make of this. Not letting you read something before you sign it? That's the point where you refuse to sign until you can read it. It's not a valid signature anyway if you were coerced to sign without being allowed to read the CA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back