Keeping cool with neck fans

Hello all! I was looking for recommendations on those fans that’s people wear around their necks to keep cool. If anyone here uses one that they love I would love to know which one you are using. There are so many to choose from ranging from like $20 up to $300 and want to narrow it down. TIA

Hello all! I was looking for recommendations on those fans that’s people wear around their necks to keep cool. If anyone here uses one that they love I would love to know which one you are using. There are so many to choose from ranging from like $20 up to $300 and want to narrow it down. TIA
My inbound team has these blue towels that they love. Just wet it with cool water and ring it out and it lasts for the 2 hour unload.

There’s a bunch on sale on Amazon. Don’t get a regular priced $20 range. That price range lasted me 6 months. I bought a $40 one and it’s last me almost 2 years. They’re $25 on Amazon now. Rechargeable, not battery operated.

There’s a bunch on sale on Amazon. Don’t get a regular priced $20 range. That price range lasted me 6 months. I bought a $40 one and it’s last me almost 2 years. They’re $25 on Amazon now. Rechargeable, not battery operated.
Sweet could you send a link or give me the brand pretty please?

Back