April bonuses for people who've been with target for over 3 years.

We were told starting in April every April those of us working at a DC would be getting an $1100 bonus if we've been with Target for 3 years. What have you guys heard?

Last edited:
Too little too late. I complained for years about there being no incentives for veteran team members until I finally left for a job that paid better and guarantees hours. And even this rumored bonus is a joke. 2% of your annual gross? Especially when they're constantly cutting hours all year?

wait does this apply to dc tm's or only stores? since this is the dc forum...

i'd be pretty psyched about this why would you guys complain about a annual bonus you never got before? especially one for hundreds of dollars.

i'd be pretty psyched about this why would you guys complain about a annual bonus you never got before? especially one for hundreds of dollars.
This is for distribution centers and it's a complaint because that means top pay stops wherever it is at the moment, and you only have these toy bonuses which are taxed at a very high rate. This is just a way to try to get people to work more. It's a terrible formula!

Well i'm going to go out on a limb and say we wont not ever get a raise again :)

decent point about the high taxation tho. also that april 7+ months away

Dunno, the pay grades in that memo are probably for stores. Normal DC TMs are PG 74 iirc.

Though this has been the first year since my building opened that we didn't get a raise. So with the crazy inflation our pay technically went down this year.

Dunno, the pay grades in that memo are probably for stores. Normal DC TMs are PG 74 iirc.

Though this has been the first year since my building opened that we didn't get a raise. So with the crazy inflation our pay technically went down this year.
The only official stuff I've seen mentioned store paygrades so likely we won't get anything

The DCs are in fact getting the bonus. Word on the street is the bonus is a part of a larger effort to increase pay anticipated next ~July.

It is 2% but you have to have capped out your pay, aka for DCs worked for Target at least 3 years. Also because of that, basically all merit TMs wont get it. So really merit is getting mega screwed and the bonuses they rolled out to a lot of merit positions are now worthless.

So for most floor TMs making ~$40k per year its going to be about ~$800 aka an extra $400 on the check. Better than nothing, a good start. But not nearly enough to make up for inflation this past year.

The DCs are in fact getting the bonus. Word on the street is the bonus is a part of a larger effort to increase pay anticipated next ~July.

It is 2% but you have to have capped out your pay, aka for DCs worked for Target at least 3 years. Also because of that, basically all merit TMs wont get it. So really merit is getting mega screwed and the bonuses they rolled out to a lot of merit positions are now worthless.
exactly.

So for most floor TMs making ~$40k per year its going to be about ~$800 aka an extra $400 on the check. Better than nothing, a good start. But not nearly enough to make up for inflation this past year.
NOT a good start. Not even close. More like "those who can't do math will be happy with this bone".

For real this is some good news. You have no idea how stressed I am due to my finances being hindered. I never knew what cancer really was until two weeks ago. Tomorrow I’m going for a biopsy. I miss working and being productive. Stay safe DC fam. I would be at work if it was MY choice. Unfortunately, I have been advised to not put it off and procrastinate but to rather be aggressive in my approach. The doctor was concerned about The duration I had the tumor and how far has it spread. Stage three was thrown out there but I will find out tomorrow. Prayers plz

Last edited:
Nowhere in the tile or the original posters post does it say DC or DC only so, so that leads everyone to be confused as to weather it is Dc or store.
As Ash said, it's posted in the Distribution Centers thread. It's not crazy to assume they are talking about the DCs in a DC thread.

Back