Archived Kraft Mac & Cheese buy 5 get 5...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is anyone else having as bad of a time as we are with this deal? Can't even tell you how many people have gotten mad about this because we were out of stock by 10am on Sunday, by the same time Monday morning, and on top of that we didn't get ANY replenishment on our truck today. What's even the point of having a deal like this if they give us nothing to sell? I'm so tired of getting yelled at over noodles and powdered cheese...

The buy 5, get 5 free deal with lunchables like two weeks ago was sweet.

It's only the classic mac and cheese, too, not the shells. Very confusing! If you advertise "Buy five of x brand product, get 5 free," then you should do that. I've just been taking them off as Target coupons if people mix and match.

It's only the classic mac and cheese, too, not the shells. Very confusing! If you advertise "Buy five of x brand product, get 5 free," then you should do that. I've just been taking them off as Target coupons if people mix and match.

I have done something similar, taking off the cheaper ones as the freebies..

We got in 1 case today on our truck. Naturally the team pushed it to the endcap which looked quite ridiculous having 24 eaches over 5 shelves...

We never got signage for the buy 5 get five free. So it's extra confusing. We can't even generate a sign ourselves.. so everyone is bringing all kinds up (the ad says 1.04.. but the mac and cheese is actually 99 cents at our store that is buy 5 get 5..

We had plenty in the back room....could be because no one bothered to set up a endcap for them until today....once the endcap was set up....we ran out in no time.

We had plenty in the back room....could be because no one bothered to set up a endcap for them until today....once the endcap was set up....we ran out in no time.
Same here. It had already been pulled though, so I just pushed the cart to the end cap. Not sure if we sold out today.

Strangely I didn't have anyone buy these until today. Had a few people buy 10 or 20 at a time though today. except at our store it isn't buy 5, get 5 - it's buy 1 get 1.

Our first shipment of this stuff was murder. Flow does the add on Sunday, so when monday came, they knew it was one sale. so they cleaned out the entire store stock on their first 15 lmao. Now plp keep asking me do we have any in the back. Everytime they came in, Flow bought them all. The store is still getting the sale so w.e lol

At our store, HQ sent an Urgent Message saying we needed to move the back ec of Kraft products to a front ec to support the sale. The only mac n cheese on it is the 5.5oz boxes. To make matters worse, the 5.5oz boxes are on TPC for 5 for $5, which is confusing the hell out of guests. AND we were only sent a 7x11 sign for the Buy 5 Get 5 deal, when the product has a single location on the bottom of a shelf, below all of the 5.5oz boxes. Tried to print a 3x5, no go. Also, the ad says $1.04 when in fact ours is 99¢ and on TPC for 94¢. I sent up a MySupport ticket and they went ahead and created a new 7x11 to put up, ignoring the fact that we don't have a 4ft section of 7.25oz boxes of mac n cheese. What a screw-up.

Is anyone else having as bad of a time as we are with this deal? Can't even tell you how many people have gotten mad about this because we were out of stock by 10am on Sunday, by the same time Monday morning, and on top of that we didn't get ANY replenishment on our truck today. What's even the point of having a deal like this if they give us nothing to sell? I'm so tired of getting yelled at over noodles and powdered cheese...
From what I heard Kraft had a shipping problem on this dpci.....so......
Why didn't target just substitute "any" Kraft macaroni....we could have avoided a lot of mad guests. I got yelled at all week and so did the cashiers.

I think we went through probably 2,500, 3,000 of these ATLEAST. I know I personally pushed about 2500 of them to one end cap.

So, the classic M & C is cheaper than the other versions?

It's appalling that Target Corp. didn't immediately send out an email to all stores & direct them to 'do the Vibe' with this botched sale of theirs. Put up signs telling customers that all the versions are applicable. This is no way to compete with grocery stores - it just makes Target look inept & like always it's the poor peons who bear the brunt of the customer's disgust.

So, the classic M & C is cheaper than the other versions?

It's appalling that Target Corp. didn't immediately send out an email to all stores & direct them to 'do the Vibe' with this botched sale of theirs. Put up signs telling customers that all the versions are applicable. This is no way to compete with grocery stores - it just makes Target look inept & like always it's the poor peons who bear the brunt of the customer's disgust.

I find it appalling that corporate would have to do that and that the stores couldn't figure it out on their own to do the substitution as needed.

Our shelves are nice and full now that the sale has ended. Figures!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back