Archived Kronos

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is definitely good news. Branch is great but the big issue with it is too many people having access to approve changes and that changes in branch have to be manually keyed into mytime

They just rolled out Branch to all stores in California though. It seems they’re piloting both solutions at once and seeing which performs better. My CA store is just now going through the Branch rollout, hoping for good results.

I would vote for branch based on the UI but you simply can’t beat the integration Kronos mobile has.

All stores are being invited to test branch or Kronos q4. Bug your ETL HR or SR HR about getting it for your store if you don't have it.

I assume we will officially use the one that stores like best.
Does the ETL-HR have to do anything to set it up? Or is it as simple as an email to corporate? Because we won't get it at my store if she has to actually do some work.

I would vote for branch based on the UI but you simply can’t beat the integration Kronos mobile has.

Yes branch is very user friendly we used it at my old store. Selfishly Kronos is less work for HR seeing that it syncs with mytime

Does the ETL-HR have to do anything to set it up? Or is it as simple as an email to corporate? Because we won't get it at my store if she has to actually do some work.

Thankfully not at all, here's the sheet that we have been told to post at TMSC.

If your store chooses branch that takes a lot of setup. But I do personally think it's a cleaner app.

It is a voluntary pilot so I assume some stores won't depending on how lazy your hr is.

Some stores start in October. Others have a November rollout day

1508186625860188117475.jpg

Last edited:
Thankfully not at all, here's the sheet that we have been told to post at TMSC.

If your store chooses branch that takes a lot of setup. But I do personally think it's a cleaner app.

It is a voluntary pilot so I assume some stores won't depending on how lazy your hr is.

Some stores start in October. Others have a November rollout day

View attachment 4014
It looks like Kronos doesn't even need anything to be setup.

I downloaded the kronos app right away since I'm incredibly nosey. I can get into to the Target server but can't actually login. Might ask my ETL HR if I actually see them anytime soon.

Last edited:
Hmmm. I've seen nothing about this. It is on workbench or is it only something that my ETL-HR has access to? They've said nothing to me about it either. I'm going to bug them about it the next time we work together.

I downloaded the kronos app right away since I'm incredibly nosey. I can get into to the Target server but can't actually login. Might ask my ETL HR if I actually see them anytime soon.

Every store has a rollout date. Until yours goes live you can't see anything

Hmmm. I've seen nothing about this. It is on workbench or is it only something that my ETL-HR has access to? They've said nothing to me about it either. I'm going to bug them about it the next time we work together.

Search Kronos on workbench

Figured we probably hadn't rolled it out yet but, unless I actually see my ETLHR someday to ask, I will honestly never find out when/if it rolls out. There's zero communication on anything in my store. So I figured I'd just try logging in and see if it was up :p

Kronos even though it looks a lot worse visually still looks amazing, and I’d be thrilled to have a schedule that auto updates and allows me to swap shifts from home. Can one also request off from home with it? The app in theory allows it, but does target let us? Also, if we can do it on the app, they should add the function to the mytime site.

As great as Branch looks it would be stupid to use that when there’s a system that’s already integrated with mytime fully.

Last edited:
Asked my SrTL HR and the start date for my store is the 24th so hopefully I'll be able to update you guys some more. It is really exciting though!

Kronos even though it looks a lot worse visually still looks amazing, and I’d be thrilled to have a schedule that auto updates and allows me to swap shifts from home. Can one also request off from home with it? The app in theory allows it, but does target let us? Also, if we can do it on the app, they should add the function to the mytime site.

I don't think they will ever let you request off from home. It was explained to me that they want all punch corrections, availability request and time off request done from secure computers.

My ETL told me nothing about anything thus far, Branch or Kronos. I received an e-mail notification that told our store to announce the branch app along with documents that we need to put up. That was the only communication that I got from anyone besides the info on this thread. She has not talked with me about it at all. With communication like that, I am gonna need to rely on my fellow Break Room TMs for info on any new rollouts in the future because she sure as heck is not a good source for it (at least at this point in time).

Last edited:
Over the time clock machine there was this paper to read about the Kronos app and how to use it and everything, though it's not working for me. I get this message every time.

Why? I'm not putting my user and password wrong.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20171017-152006.png
    Screenshot_20171017-152006.png
    21.1 KB · Views: 105
Sounds like the web view schedule will be going away.
Looks like just the mobile version is going away and the regular one is staying.

Over the time clock machine there was this paper to read about the Kronos app and how to use it and everything, though it's not working for me. I get this message every time.

Why? I'm not putting my user and password wrong.
I don't think it's live yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back