Archived Kronos

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think there are only 4 things in Kronos and 1 of them is about swapping shifts. Granted, I don't think anyone at my store has posted one yet so I haven't been able to test it out, but it should be under My Requests. I'm tempted to just ask someone to put up a shift so I can test it out because it's easy to see where you should put up your own shifts, but not clear where other people's available shifts will show up.

Ah ok I see it now, it's My Requests. I assumed that was for requesting time off (the icon is a suitcase).

No requests showing but my store hasn't advertised either app so of course no one is using it.

so kronos is still not working for me and i was told it was going to be live 11/2. i honestly cant say im surprised anymore lol

so kronos is still not working for me and i was told it was going to be live 11/2. i honestly cant say im surprised anymore lol

Just came up for us about an hour ago then went offline again with the planned mytime outage

There's signs up at my store but no instructions on how to get in. I got the app but it asks for a server

my requests, new request, request shift.
request to cover is (confusingly) requesting for someone else to cover your shift ("posting your shift")

that is super confusing! does anyone know if you have to look at each date to see if there are requests? i think my store doesn't have any requests up yet but I'm not sure

that is super confusing! does anyone know if you have to look at each date to see if there are requests? i think my store doesn't have any requests up yet but I'm not sure
Yes. Functionality wise Kronos is pretty awesome but it is hands down the clunkiest app ever

Our store has signs that using the app is not required. We do have some tms that probably don’t have smart phones. Swap board is still up
Yeah, we have the same signs up. When we had branch they took the book down and had a touchscreen monitor in the TSC for anyone to use. Now it's either smart phone or paper book.

Anyone else having perpetual authentication failures trying to log in to Kronos Mobile?

Yeah, we have the same signs up. When we had branch they took the book down and had a touchscreen monitor in the TSC for anyone to use. Now it's either smart phone or paper book.

Did you guys dumb branch for kronos?

@HRZone Is there another date Kronos is going to be live? Our store has not been told. I don’t go to huddles but no news from other Team Members or HR.
I want to login but I don’t know if I need approval.

Edit: Tried it right now and it said License Required

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back