Archived Kronos

Status
Not open for further replies.
@HRZone Is there another date Kronos is going to be live? Our store has not been told. I don’t go to huddles but no news from other Team Members or HR.
I want to login but I don’t know if I need approval.

Edit: Tried it right now and it said License Required

All stores are live at this point. Did you put in the server that @Amanda Cantwell posted above?

To he honest the Kronos app has a 2.2 rating on the app store so some are avoiding it like the plague.

We had Branch and it was great. Easily able to see what shifts were available to pick up.

Now we are using Kronos. I dislike having to login every time I open the app even if it's only been like 30 minutes. Hard to see/understand how to see shifts. Before there were no shifts and I wasn't sure if no one posted any or I was doing it wrong. Now I do see shifts but it's only for my workcenter, pricing. Does that mean those are the only ones I can see? I want to see cashier and sales floor shifts like before.

Yeah Kronos only let's you see shifts for your primary or secondary work center. Dumb... branch let's you see shifts for the whole store

Is that because 30s aren't supposed to pick up 35 shifts anymore?

Is that because 30s aren't supposed to pick up 35 shifts anymore?

Well even then, our hardlines people can't see cashier shifts.

Our softlines people can't see beauty shifts .

Also just realized there is no desktop version which doesn't help our team members without smart phones

Wow, I've been playing around with the app and it is just not very user-friendly. Definitely clunky as @Amanda Cantwell said. I would much prefer the swap shift board if I wanted to put my shift up. Does HR have to input paper requests into Kronos so both methods are available to employees?

Also not a fan that I have to log in everytime.

However, I do like that I can see my timecard in real time.

Last edited:
Wow, I've been playing around with the app and it is just not very user-friendly. Definitely clunky as @Amanda Cantwell said. I would much prefer the swap shift board if I wanted to put my shift up. Does HR have to input paper requests into the Kronos system?

Also not a fan that I have to log in everytime.

However, I do like that I can see my timecard in real time.

Yeah the timecard is the only "win" with Kronos. We don't have to input swap shifts with Kronos the app does it but at this point I am done with it

Call CSC. They fixed it for me.

Number is 701 on a store phone

May I ask if they said what the problem is for the authentication errors? I haven't been able to login to any of the home schedules for weeks. Since around the time of the outages. I can login to ehr and workbench fine at the store and I reset my password today just trying to fix it somehow. Tonight I still can't login so I called CSC and they insisted that my password is expired. The one that works in store *and* that I reset earlier today. My ETLHR has no clue what's wrong and I kind of miss checking my schedule, lol.

May I ask if they said what the problem is for the authentication errors? I haven't been able to login to any of the home schedules for weeks. Since around the time of the outages. I can login to ehr and workbench fine at the store and I reset my password today just trying to fix it somehow. Tonight I still can't login so I called CSC and they insisted that my password is expired. The one that works in store *and* that I reset earlier today. My ETLHR has no clue what's wrong and I kind of miss checking my schedule, lol.

I talked to a person and they were able to reset my account somehow. I told them like you I can logon to a store computer just fine. It's here at home that it's not working.

I talked to a person and they were able to reset my account somehow. I told them like you I can logon to a store computer just fine. It's here at home that it's not working.

Thank you. I'll call again today and try with a different person. The one I spoke to yesterday wouldn't say anything other than "it's expired". :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Fyi with Kronos we found out it doesn't work on tablets. Has to be the mobile app

Does that mean a store can only use one app, Kronos or Branch? I would honestly prefer Kronos since we can the timecard and my request at home.
Is a 6-inch phone considered a tablet? ;)

Last edited:
When do schedules go live on Kronos? Same as mytime?

It updates instantly.

Does that mean a store can only use one app, Kronos or Branch? I would honestly prefer Kronos since we can the timecard and my request at home.
Is a 6-inch phone considered a tablet? ;)

If you're a branch store you can use both. If you're a Kronos store you can only use kronos.

I tried entering the server @Amanda Cantwell posted for Kronos at home, but it still says “unable to contact server.” Does it only have to be used at Target?

Yeah i just tried it too and it didn’t work it said “unable to contact server”

Same. I copy and pasted that link, then went to log in and gives an error. cmon target let's get this together

Okay, gottem question. I'm in the app and looking at my time card for last pay period. And I see the following:
4:03 pm 7:38 pm
8:11 pm 8:45 pm
8:45 pm
10:22 pm

The red I think I understand. I was scheduled for a 4:30 start but got there early and LOD let me start early because we were getting hammered. 7:38-8:11 was my meal. But what's with the 8:45 twice in purple? Any ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back