Archived Kronos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Over the time clock machine there was this paper to read about the Kronos app and how to use it and everything, though it's not working for me. I get this message every time.

Why? I'm not putting my user and password wrong.

Ask your HR if you are an October 26 launch or November launch store.

Former Spot TM here, worked at Lowe's for a year and a half shortly after departing Target. Kronos is the system Lowe's uses for timekeeping. Kinda weird how Target is starting to use it too. I actually thought it was worse than myTime, though that could just be the version Lowe's uses. Hopefully it works out better for you guys!

Former Spot TM here, worked at Lowe's for a year and a half shortly after departing Target. Kronos is the system Lowe's uses for timekeeping. Kinda weird how Target is starting to use it too. I actually thought it was worse than myTime, though that could just be the version Lowe's uses. Hopefully it works out better for you guys!

It's mytime powered by Kronos

It appears the mobile view my schedule online now just redirects to the desktop version (which is better anyways). Probably because the apps are launching soon.

for those of you that seem confused. Mytime IS kronos. Kronos is the company that sells the scheduling software and re-badges it for companies. If you go to their site you can see target has the very watered down version of it.

Etlhr talked about this at huddle Friday. She's been trying to login daily, "just to see if its live". Tried to explain it has to be keyed in for the store so its pointless to keep trying... idiot.

I had both since news it was coming out. Now that We know which one we’ll be using, Launch date for us was the October date, it’s asking for a passcode, if ETLHR isn’t available who else can I ask lol???

I had both since news it was coming out. Now that We know which one we’ll be using, Launch date for us was the October date, it’s asking for a passcode, if ETLHR isn’t available who else can I ask lol???

At my store we announced October date at huddle and it's still not working -_-

My ETL told me nothing about anything thus far, Branch or Kronos. I received an e-mail notification that told our store to announce the branch app along with documents that we need to put up. That was the only communication that I got from anyone besides the info on this thread. She has not talked with me about it at all. With communication like that, I am gonna need to rely on my fellow Break Room TMs for info on any new rollouts in the future because she sure as heck is not a good source for it (at least at this point in time).

@imared @HRZone

Update - I finally confronted my ETL about it and she was like, oh yeah, yep, our store is getting branch. Then, she delegated the task to me. :mad::([crying emoji]

On branch messenger:
. It will allow you to view your schedule and swap shifts from home. And no more chasing down an LOD for a signature.

We are supposed to have a rep come to our store on Monday to setup a tablet and begin the training process for HR uploading the schedule. Any other HRTMs have their store serving as a guinea pig.

Here is their website

Branch Messenger - swap shifts, message coworkers, and view schedules
Thanks
HRZone

Can someone clarify this, I'm kind of confused about this.

Request to Cover = You're asking for someone to cover YOUR shift?

Request Shift = You want to PICK up a shift.

Thanks in advance

Request to coveris you putting your shifts on the swap shift board, request shift is taking a shift on the swap board

The Kronos app is working for me, but honestly it's pretty underwhelming and clunky to use. The main benefits it has over Branch is you can view your timecard, vacation accruals, and request time off. I think I'll stick to target.com/myschedule and only use Kronos if I want to check my punches.

The Kronos app is working for me, but honestly it's pretty underwhelming and clunky to use. The main benefits it has over Branch is you can view your timecard, vacation accruals, and request time off. I think I'll stick to target.com/myschedule and only use Kronos if I want to check my punches.

Yeah I think branch is a much cleaner app.

Agreed. I don't like that you can't see the whole grid like on Branch to look ahead and see if you can switch with someone based on the days they and you work. On o/n we are really limited on who we can switch with. Also...is there a way to view available shifts? I thought the whole purpose of Branch was to make shift swap easier...am I just missing it on Kronos?

Another thing I absolutely hate...is having to login each time to use it. Branch, you could just open the app and you are always logged in. Now if you leave it for a few minutes you get timed out. So annoying.

I can't seem to get it to work. I've gotten the server information in, but then it gives a message about a license being required.

I can't seem to get it to work. I've gotten the server information in, but then it gives a message about a license being required.

Are you an October launch store or November 2nd? Might have to wait until Thursday

Also...is there a way to view available shifts? I thought the whole purpose of Branch was to make shift swap easier...am I just missing it on Kronos?
As far as I know there's no swap shift option with Kronos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back