Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Whole Target Market Place

Votes: 4 12.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

NPC

特別な目を開けるためにパトリックを殺す
I went to Target this morning to buy some snacks for my trip to Vegas. Wooo! Hot desert filled with annoying drunk idiots! :D And the Target I went into was fancy as fuck! They had fancy displays for the Keurigs with spot lights, and lots of shiny surfaces. It looked really nice. Is this being implemented in ALL Targets soon, like the Electronics remodel? I haven't heard anything about it for my store. But I look forward to it. It looks very nice.
20150907_091417.png

Interesting, wasn't aware home appliances was a part of the home reinvention

It's around the corner. They have the same theme going on throughout the home section. I didn't walk through it completely though.

That looks like a nightmare to zone.

That's a good point, I didn't think about this. Actually, is this set up supposed to be a practical way we stock these items? Or is this entire thing literally just a display? Because I can't imaging this still looking good if half that stuff is out of stock.

It has a similar layout to the rear seasonal patio set.

That's a good point, I didn't think about this. Actually, is this set up supposed to be a practical way we stock these items? Or is this entire thing literally just a display? Because I can't imaging this still looking good if half that stuff is out of stock.
.....Or if they're not given the hrs to maintain it.

It looks nice when the store is nice and roomy. Some of the other pictures in the thread HLM linked to look sort of cluttered and cramped. I hope they're willing to maintain the appearance of this. I like the new illusion of quality. Heh.

.....Or if they're not given the hrs to maintain it.

Pretty much. A boutique type stor in the mall that has a set up like this has lots of downtime. Therefore, displays like this are practical. But if you've ever been in a "Home Goods" before, it's basically like being at a fancy yard sale. That could be what these displays turn into.

Our mannequins in the clothing section used to look nice, but now they're all lopsided and tilted half the time, and guests just toss shit all over the displays.

Enter the Visual Merchandising Leader.

My store just got this as one of our remodels, it's looks super nice, but it's now a nightmare to find anything.

That looks like a nightmare to zone.

No it's not, imagine every piece of that has a shelf life of within two weeks (but what if its tomorrow? or last week? omg!), if it hit's that two week mark, it will kill somebody... (or atleast knock you down to yellow). and you have PFresh at my store.. Feels like Rendering a Time Bomb, Inert, everyday of my life.

I'd much rather set a dinning Table fit for Queen Victoria's Invisible Ghost everytime I clock in.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back