Archived Leaders looking at AP cameras

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes AP let's TMs/TLs in the office to spy on other TMs doing embarrassing things, or have a good laugh. Seems like a huge no-no, right??

There are a couple "leaders" in my store (not ap) that spend a long time in the ap office. When they come out it's not unusual to see them laughing and smirking. They get a little too much joy from watching people

ETL-SF spent 8 hours watching video last week. This "gotcha"mentality is really getting old. The ETLs don't even try to hide who they want gone and they will do whatever it takes to make it happen. This current group is setting people up to fail. I think this company is becoming slimier by the minute

There are a couple "leaders" in my store (not ap) that spend a long time in the ap office. When they come out it's not unusual to see them laughing and smirking. They get a little too much joy from watching people

Eh. If Ap and leaders come walking out laughing and smirking it’s because we’re probably making the jokes that can’t be made anywhere else. TMs aren’t watched that closely unless there’s already a reason to watch them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back